Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Shooting at Houston airport

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Kable, May 2, 2013.

1. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

2. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It wasn't me!

I'm in Houston right now for the NRA convention. Will provide details later as they become available.

3. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

Looking forward to it. I think the timing is odd since as you mentioned the NRA convention is going on and I read a while back that the TSA did a drill on shooters and they were trained to not try and stop them. The gun control vote recently failed and the senators are trying to tweak it for more support and the media is hammering some of the senators like Ayottee for their vote against. Not trying to sound like a conspiracy nut but the guy had an AR but just shot into the ceiling.Almost like he was in psychotropic drugs and was put up to it but wasn't quite sure he wanted to go through with it... ok enough tin foil hat speak maybe he was just upset over the recently failed gun control and was trying to do something to drum up more support for it and figured with the NRA convention in town it would make headlines...

4. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Sequester strikes again!

5. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

not to the commenters on the news story.

apparently NRA is responsible for murder-suicides as well.

maybe NRA had a hand in AIDS and cancer? time will tell.

6. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

Don't forget childhood obesity. Clearly the work of the NRA and the firearm manufacturers who support it...

7. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

News says he was confronted by an armed agent. Supports that the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. What would have happened if he was not confronted by a good guy with a gun?

8. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ha! You got it all wrong.

The Titanic. Remember the Titanic? The NRA set off a .50 BMG in Iceland and broke off the big chunk of ice that floated south. I thought everybody knew that!

As for the Houston airport, I had just left when the whole thing went down, as it turns out and yes, it was a suicide.