JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lemme guess. 80% lower, pistol brace, short barrel and a silencer.

edit: almost forgot the "high capacity 30 round magazine" too

Last Edited:
The left needs the blood to further their agenda. "Controversial" Wayne LaPierre accused the Clintons of this in the 90s and was raked over the coals. But he was right! A plethora of new laws, combined with zero enforcement even of existing laws, leads to more crime which leads to more laws etc. It is the death spiral of freedom in the left's dream world.

It is how Saul Alinsky trained the left to act. But, again, this is how Saul Alinsky was trained to act.

Sad story. May the dead rest in peace. May the injured heal up.

Condolences to all. I mean that sincerely too.

I would like to HEAR the real story (FED EX shootings.) unlike the garbage that passed for news from ALL SIDES when it came to the LV shootings a couple of years ago.

I saw this FED EX STORY earlier, breaking news, when I was online a bit ago and figured that someone would put the story up. OP, thanks for putting it up.

Work place violence or what for sure now?! It makes me wonder.

IT is almost like something triggered a person as in a chip implant - do not laugh, a hypnotic suggestion - do not laugh, a thing - trigger point off of their telephone - do not laugh now, BAD meds, illegal or legal drugs with MASSIVE SIDE EFFECTS, a plain bat ! crazy person or a group of them, a plain EVIL man/woman aka CRIMINAL - MURDERER with planned intentions of doing the dirty deed from the GITGO, etc. or ALL or any of the above things.

I did listen to some of the NEWS from that state online and a couple of interviews earlier.

Side note:

I have seen more MAIN FRONT PAGE shootings all over the news online and from other sources online too. I do not watch much news off of the boob tube - OTA - free reception. I watch some of it but not much on and off. I have the radio on and off too.

Another thing that REALLY GETS ME is how many kids, teens and young men and young women are POINTING REAL GUNS and toy GUNS at people and waving them around like a WANNABE GANG BANGER online and in real life.

Another young man in Maryland did this only he was using an 'air type of pistol' (This is HOW it was worded by the press and by MD state troopers.) and the PISTOL that he was waving around and, later on, POINTED at a peace officer was REALISTIC LOOKING only it was a air pistol. NO clue on the brand name now for sure. The teen gets shot and gets up and starts to wave a KNIFE around towards the peace officer. The 16 year old (?) teen - young man died - he got shot again after NOT DROPPING THE KNIFE.

SEVERAL TELEPHONE CALLS CAME IN to the police (MD) about a man waving a gun around, pointing it and making GUN LIKE SHOOTING POSES.

I mean from a DISTANCE some of those toy pistols look SUPER REAL and adults were calling this in to the MD police.

So the DUMB or ignorant or just plain YOUNG MAN who wanted a suicide by cop DECIDES TO DO THIS CRAPOLA and THEN POINTS THE REALISTIC PISTOL AT A PEACE OFFICER - GETS SHOT - GETS UP AND STARTS TO WAVE A KNIFE AROUND TOWARDS THE PEACE OFFICER?!

HOW CRAZY IS THAT DUNG?!

They are making the young man out to be VERY SMART (Huh?!) and almost like he was some SJW - brilliant young man who had GOALS IN LIFE AND almost like Jesus Christ incarnate in the papers too. He was another color, white, and I do not see any riots yet. I did not check the latest news.

Yes, I do KNOW that white, black, and all other people in all flavors, colors and backgrounds DO RIOT too. So do now take that wrong.

I do NOT understand what the HECK is going on in THIS COUNTRY with young people - young adults and super young people - kids and YOUNG MEN/WOMEN who act, imitate, and IDOLIZE some donkey wannabe gangster, Holly-weird sicko - demonic actor and even so called singers?!

THAT is their goal in life? Apparently the MD teen had AMBITIONS to make something of himself and got good grades too.

I would say more but I will just hold it for now.

The reason why I mentioned the MD case and the color of this young man's skin is because I did not HEAR or READ that the small town in Maryland was being destroyed and BURNED UP. It may happen - who knows?

The world and THIS NATION need to head in another direction.

ALL of the hate and division is - well - I am NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IT ON THIS FORUM.

Take care.

Hug and tell your loved ones that you love them.

TEACH THEM good things, be a good example to them and to any STRANGER THAT YOU MEET TOO!

Old Lady Cate
Typos!

Last Edited:
The left needs the blood to further their agenda. "Controversial" Wayne LaPierre accused the Clintons of this in the 90s and was raked over the coals. But he was right! A plethora of new laws, combined with zero enforcement even of existing laws, leads to more crime which leads to more laws etc. It is the death spiral of freedom in the left's dream world.

It is how Saul Alinsky trained the left to act. But, again, this is how Saul Alinsky was trained to act.

THIS is true!

Cate

how many is that now since the start of the year? :(
45 in last 30ish days

"Levi Miller, who works at FedEx building where the shooting unfolded, tells NBC's "Today" Show that he saw a male "hooded figure" with an "AR in his hand" last night while he was sitting on a bench near the facility's parking lots. "He started shouting and then he started firing at random directions," Miller said, recalling how he heard nearly two dozen gunshots. "I thought he saw me, and so I immediately ducked for cover." Miller added that one of his friends witnessed an individual who "pulled out a gun from his truck to try to engage the shooter and he died because of it." Miller also said a co-worker informed him that the shooter was a "well-known worker at this facility".

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/live-updates-indianapolis-fedex-facility-shooting

And to think an overly defensive (no longer with us on the forum) member arrogantly claimed no such "events" would happen within the timeframe we were all assuming said "events" would happen..
Obviously this isnt our first rodeo.. many of us can see the odd coincidences going on that just happen to align with certain political movements and narratives..

This shouldn't take away from the (8?) lives lost. Its truly pathetic a low life, weak coward would go and harm innocent, unarmed people. I feel horrible for the grief their families must be going through. However, cue the politicians wading in the still warm blood of the slain to push their agena.. hope their $400 shoes are treated with scotchgard.

And to think an overly defensive (no longer with us on the forum) member arrogantly claimed no such "events" would happen within the timeframe we were all assuming said "events" would happen..
Obviously this isnt our first rodeo.. many of us can see the odd coincidences going on that just happen to align with certain political movements and narratives..

This shouldn't take away from the (8?) lives lost. Its truly pathetic a low life, weak coward would go and harm innocent, unarmed people. I feel horrible for the grief their families must be going through. However, cue the politicians wading in the still warm blood of the slain to push their agena.. hope their $400 shoes are treated with scotchgard.
Apparently one of the dead wasn't unarmed but under-armed.

I don't know but if he only had a pistol it wasn't a fair fight.
Most of us, thats all we've got.

However.. this does open eyes on the subject of a truck gun and the dissuading of naysaying when it comes to toting around something of equal or greater firepower to make a difference in a scenario like this. god forbid it ever happens. But statistically it can. Road blocks, violent street mobs, and unfortunate (albeit rare) events like this.
I do assume however lack of cover, distance and reaction time may have factored in the death of the good guy with a gun but I haven't see the details yet.
It feels silly to need such things (truck gun).. until a person needs such things.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top