JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So she flew from DC to MN at taxpayer expense I'm sure to incite riots, looting and burning down the city... And what's being said about this?

Anyone?

Hello?

Crickets, just as I thought...

Perhaps Nancy should muzzle Mad Maxine. That senile fool needs to be removed from office. She's been inciting riots and violence since at least 2016...

Mad Maxine Waters is at it again, calling for violence and jeopardizing the Chovin trials outcome! That Harpy needs to be in Jail for inciting riots, but Democrap, so they will do nothing about her rants! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yet, they tried to impeach Trump for inciting riots and "insurrection" on Jan 6th, and he didn't call out for violence or anything like what Mad Maxine has done. AGAIN! That evil witch needs to burn in hell!
Nope, he actually said to peacefully show support for election integrity.

So she flew from DC to MN at taxpayer expense I'm sure to incite riots, looting and burning down the city... And what's being said about this?

Anyone?

Hello?

Perhaps Nancy should muzzle Mad Maxine. That senile fool needs to be removed from office. She's been inciting riots and violence since at least 2016...
After Minneapolis burns... She should be charged, but will not be.

Anyone?

Hello?

Those Harpies BOTH need to be removed, right along with Feinstein and any other rabble-rousers! I'm getting super tired of the double standards here, one side can do no wrong, while the other side cannot even fart in private with out the MSM creating a national scandal out of it! OMG, Trump Sharted while playing golf, call congress to session to impeach him, it was Russian collusion, I didn't swallow, didn't inhale, and didn't Bubblegum that woman! What a Wirld we live in ain't it! Holy Bubblegum, pass the Aspirin!

And this little tidbit from 2018

No politician should EVER be allowed to speak about an on going trial, especially with her numerous calls to violence, this should be dealt with by the DOJ and serious charges leveled against her, inciting a riot, using her political office to call for violence should be a hangin offence, kind of like TREASON!

Those Harpies BOTH need to be removed, right along with Feinstein and any other rabble-rousers! I'm getting super tired of the double standards here, one side can do no wrong, while the other side cannot even fart in private with out the MSM creating a national scandal out of it! OMG, Trump Sharted while playing golf, call congress to session to impeach him, it was Russian collusion, I didn't swallow, didn't inhale, and didn't Bubblegum that woman! What a Wirld we live in ain't it! Holy Bubblegum, pass the Aspirin!
Ok Sparky! Appreciate the nod to Clark Griswold's rant in Christmas Vacation :D

I think the biggest thing that bothers me about this specific incident. As well as similar ones. Is how we judge the entire life of a person on the one illegal act.

He murdered a bunch of people. That, as far as I can see, was the one criminal act. It's an ugly and heinous act, but that's where he lost his rights

Up until then, folks here would of likely argued to protect his second amendment rights to keep and bear arms against the red flag.

It's not a felony to be on an FBI watchlist. I do not want that to become a reason to lose my rights, nor should anyone else here. Stating this says nothing.

It's not a felony to be insane. Mental health shouldn't have anything to do with your constitutional rights as an American citizen. I would hope everyone here agrees. Otherwise go ahead and vote yes to the next red flag law upgrade

Some of the dialogue here is very much inline with those willing to take rights away.

Please do not take my context and skew it to what you want to hear. I am in no way stating this kids acts of murder are justifiable. He committed an egregious crime, only God can judge him for this at this point.

As for trying to rationalize his past and piece together why? Well, I do not have the answers, but I won't pick apart his past as if he was born a criminal and everything he did was wrong, because up until he committed the crime of murder, he wasn't.

A criminal harms other people.

A criminaly insane person wants to harm themself & or others. So IMO, yes this individual SHOULD NOT have had the same rites as normal folks.

This is NOT the same thing as "Red flag" laws commonly being concerned about. Someone using petty, revenge, relationship type interactions to have someone's rites removed.

This individual removed his own rites. THAT is what "Red Flag" laws should TRULY be about.

In MY opinion.

A criminal harms other people.

A criminaly insane person wants to harm themself & or others. So IMO, yes this individual SHOULD NOT have had the same rites as normal folks.

This is NOT the same thing as "Red flag" laws commonly being concerned about. Someone using petty, revenge, relationship type interactions to have someone's rites removed.

This individual removed his own rites. THAT is what "Red Flag" laws should TRULY be about.

In MY opinion.
I don't disagree to some extent.

There is definitely benefits to a pre-crime model of law enforcement. Yet to do such, constitutional rights must be put in the crosshairs.

With no scientific backing to "mental health" and not much repeatability to the science that exists for it. It becomes rather difficult to define things. Laws are based, for the most part, on definitions. If there is any scrutiny allowed within a definition, the law is worthless. (Unentirely unrelated to our incredibly messed up legal system)

At a time in history where the population at is highest (also getting higher everyday) we are fundamentally going to see an increase in these activities. If it's 0.00001% that commit murder, well each time we add a million people the number that commit murder does as well. That's just an analysis of coarse, but the principle is there.

So at what number of murders does society deem acceptable, by those with mental issues, to make changes? What do we change? The person or the product?

If you look at history. We change the product. Which in itself is a problem, because of the second amendment.

And this little tidbit from 2018

No politician should EVER be allowed to speak about an on going trial, especially with her numerous calls to violence, this should be dealt with by the DOJ and serious charges leveled against her, inciting a riot, using her political office to call for violence should be a hangin offence, kind of like TREASON!

Screenshot_20210419-211342_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Tomi Lahren needs a shoulder length hair style.

It would 'work' better for her, be easier to maintain and give her a bit more of a 'mature appearance'.

I like her position on the issues but a hair 'makeover' would really help.

Anyone?

Hello?

I think you mean "peaceful protests."

He's still a dick. Only dicks brag about getting all their "hits" on a human being that was stupid enough to go up against them. (Hint: a "hit" is on a paper target). Bragging about killing is a dick move. And like in the old west, there is always somebody faster and more accurate. Just wait. He's a dick on his bike and off his bike. I'm sure he's a dick at the range. He's definitely a dick in interviews. Makes self defenders look bad. A little humility would have gone a long way.
I did not know who BJ was before the defensive gun use either, but I did know his girlfriend Tori Nonaka from Team Glock. I was surprised that she was not also carrying. A far as the "commercial", I bet that was scripted by NRA marketing. I have never killed anyone before. Never shot at somebody nor been shot at. I imagine it is very traumatic. The brain uses a technique called "Compartmentalization" to reconcile having done something horrible. A fight for survival is traumatic, but classifying it the same as winning a competition maybe what BJ needed to do so he could move on and not dwell about almost dying. That way killing in self-defense becomes "I got my hits".

A far as the "commercial", I bet that was scripted by NRA marketing. I have never killed anyone before. Never shot at somebody nor been shot at. I imagine it is very traumatic.
Ya think? Kind of an odd production as well considering in the first few seconds he mentions his off road racer status and then they show clips of him racing around? I thought it was an NRA promo ad so why show some off-road racing portions? HIs interview with Mike Tyson was equally as odd.

Also the odd background music, his 'lowered head' and eyes rolled up through most of his 'speech' - kind of like they were attempting to show 'remorse' in his appearance.

Sorry - I don't appreciate the the 'idolization' of this guy because he has some minor 'cult' status as an off-road racer - of which I too had no knowledge of until his incident.

Heck I never got an NRA 'appearance' or anything else after my home break in 2018 - but then no shots were fired, no one killed, and I am not a moderately famous person in a limited sporting event.

Last Edited:
Tomi Lahren needs a shoulder length hair style.

It would 'work' better for her, be easier to maintain and give her a bit more of a 'mature appearance'.

I like her position on the issues but a hair 'makeover' would really help.

Funny considering how many billions of dollars women spend to try and appear younger. In my opinion, short hair isn't appealing on women, and thankfully, the merit of their ideas is irrelevant to their appearance.

I'd go so far as to say that people who undervalue ideas based on the appearance of people expressing them, have a lot to learn.

I'd go so far as to say that people who undervalue ideas based on the appearance of people expressing them, have a lot to learn.
And I think people who do not carefully read posts should slow down, re-read them before commenting negatively on them

Did you notice I said :

'I like her position on the issues but a hair 'makeover' would really help.'

How did you interpret this as 'undervaluing' ideas' ?

Did I say ANYTHING negative about, or 'undervalue' her 'ideas' ?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top