JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, early this morning at around 4:05am someone did a magazine dump at my apartment complex. My first action, after my expletive, was to turn off the lights. I then went into my closets, took out my ballistic vest and put it on in the bathroom (only one window facing the other direction.) I then called police (two tries before finally calling 911. No sirens blaring so I figured it wasn't that dangerous *shrug*.) Took a moment deciding which firearm to take out and finally sat on the couch with firearm across my lap and watched TV.

Got email this morning from management that said perpetrator was apprehended.

Soo.... LCP mag or AR double drum?
It sounded like a 30 round mag. Probably an AK or AR. Sounded like supersonic rounds but muffled through the trees. I'm tucked away in the back against a wooded gulch and surrounded by trees. But I could still somewhat hear the doppler effects..

It sounded like a 30 round mag. Probably an AK or AR. Sounded like supersonic rounds but muffled through the trees. I'm tucked away in the back against a wooded gulch and surrounded by trees. But I could still somewhat hear the doppler effects..
No telling what the world is about to bring us but I read some of the folks in kali expect running gun battles with some of the 63,000 felons turned loose out of the jails. A man with a family is in a rough spot if it gets that bad in Oregon this summer. :confused:

Personally if I lived where they are shooting then I would try to move out but moving is going to get very difficult with the hedge funds buying all the property.

Good luck friend and try not to be a target.o_O

At 430 AM even I would gear up, and then go looking to see which neighbor unloaded on somebody and if I can help them out.

Out here in the boonies a mag dump has a different context, but generally people don't shoot that early just to be shooting - they usually wait until most of us are awake.

No telling what the world is about to bring us but I read some of the folks in kali expect running gun battles with some of the 63,000 felons turned loose out of the jails. A man with a family is in a rough spot if it gets that bad in Oregon this summer. :confused:

Personally if I lived where they are shooting then I would try to move out but moving is going to get very difficult with the hedge funds buying all the property.

Good luck friend and try not to be a target.o_O
I'm fine. Mukilteo is more of an upscale-ish suburban neighborhood next to the Sound. I would be more worried it it was just a few shots which probably means someone shooting at a person or sporadic shots which probably means shooting at anyone. But a mag dump sounds like a jilted lover taking out their frustration on the other's automobile.

I spoke to a maintenance guy and he said, "I'm not authorize to say anything."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top