JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People are starting to snap in difficult times. I don't like it, but honestly I expect to see more of it. We are spiraling down to a two-tiered society and those are being "bumped" from the middle class into poverty will try to survive or "pop".

Peter

I suspect that violent crime (as reported by FBI Crime stats) is still down, but the press is making a big deal out of every shooting to push an agenda....but that is just me being suspicious...

I don't think things are any worse. The media is jumping all over every shooting they can find, because it plays to their agenda right now. I would hear about shootings all the time on the local news, now people are just paying more attention to them.

If you are going to go nuts with a gun and then kill yourself please reverse the order. Or better yet - unemployed? Can't find work? Decided a life of crime is your best solution? Maybe you should consider a new career in robbing drug dealers! This fast paced career just might be for you! As an added bonus this new career is a tax free one - just don't tell the neighbors or especially the cops - for some reason they don't like it when you do the job that they couldn't. Not only does it get you out of your financial bind, it helps reduce the drugs flowing in your "hood".

KHOU is interviewing folks and it sounds like there was an altercation between two individuals. It escalated and a gun was pulled, then the other guy pulled a gun. Sounds like shots were exchanged and innocents may have been struck. Only 1 of the 2 folks is in custody.

The news needs to quit sensationalizing all this shooting. They are really try to carry the water for the gun grabbers. I was half expecting them to come out and report it was another shooting with an "assault weapon." They would of course correct it later, which no one would see.

It was two shooters. Gang related most likely? They shot at each other. One is with police other is on the run. Three bystanders were shot. These are all the facts right now...

bob - didn't you know if you push the gun forward while holding it sideways you increase the FPS of the round?

. . . . . . . . . . roflmao.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised this made the news even.. I think it was two gangbangers shooting at each and people got hit in the crossfire. Wow, that is so shocking? In Houston of all places? And, it is such a crime-free city.

The only reason this made the news is this shooting occurred in a Gun-Free Zone and the gangbangers forgot to heed the sign. Shame on them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top