JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I bet they try and charge the stepfather with something.
594 violation for the undocumented (and non-consensual, but that don't mean crap to the Bloomingbuttf***s when they get a chance to crucify an EEEEEEEEEEVIL GUN OWNER) transfer, plus whatever other crap they can fling at the wall and get to stick.

Servicemember, Gun Owner, don't need three strikes because either one of those ALONE makes im the bastard child of Satan and a demonically possessed pile of monkey crap in their eyes.

I heard Lars Larson say on the radio this morning that Arcan Cetin, a non citizen has voted three times via the internet. Seems Washington state does not check online voters to validate they are US citizens, so all one needs to do is check the appropriate box's and they are good to go. I got a feeling he is not the only immigrant doing this.

And they're only potentially subjecting the bastard to Life... what's the point of having the Death Penalty on the books if you're too chickensh*t to USE it when warranted?

I heard Lars Larson say on the radio this morning that Arcan Cetin, a non citizen has voted three times via the internet. Seems Washington state does not check online voters to validate they are US citizens, so all one needs to do is check the appropriate box's and they are good to go. I got a feeling he is not the only immigrant doing this.
Washington has no on-line voting, however, on-line registration is allowed with a WA drivers license or WA ID card.

Washington has no on-line voting, however, on-line registration is allowed with a WA drivers license or WA ID card.
OTOH, some good came of it... for some reason when my voter registration was input some p*ssweasel tried to do a Bureaucratic Sex Change on me. Ten years of fighting with Sucktard Sam Reed and his moron minions trying to get it fixed ("Do I have to come down there and show you with a frickin' HOSEDOWN?!") and I finally found the page and fixed it myself.

Washington is really soft on major crime sentencing. This is a another Muslin terrorist act as far as I am concerned and should be dealt with as such, a Federal Crime with maximum penalties and no early probation!

Washington is really soft on major crime sentencing. This is a another Muslin terrorist act as far as I am concerned and should be dealt with as such, a Federal Crime with maximum penalties and no early probation!

Agreed. These people need to be put to death in order to prevent this individual from engaging in recidivism. Let's face it, given his pattern of behavior, he'll probably do it again.

Cascade Mall Investigation Bares Problem Anti-gunners Ignore
;)
The unfolding investigation into the background of the Cascade Mall shooting suspect in Washington State has laid bare the fundamental problem with gun control across the country that anti-gunners routinely ignore: People intent on committing mayhem will not be stopped by gun laws, especially background check requirements.

Cascade Mall Investigation Bares Problem Anti-gunners Ignore

'Big News': Washington state mall gunman apparently voted illegally
:rolleyes:
Incredible as it appears, public attention is shifting away from the fact that gun control laws evidently did not stop the alleged killer at a Washington State shopping mall to reports that he evidently illegally registered to vote – he is not a U.S. citizen – and actually cast ballots in three elections.

'Big News': Washington state mall gunman apparently voted illegally

I am not sure about the legalities there.

It will be interesting to hear the fallout on this as I am sure the law is pretty well known in this respect and others will chime in on whether he is a citizen or not.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top