JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But this the problem someone comes to a school with a gun and what are the kids and teacher 's told to do hide in the corner and wait to be executed

My nephew was just here at my house after school and we were talking about this lol he takes metal shop he told his metal shop teacher tells all the kids in his class if this ever happened at there school we are going to turn off the lights and everyone in the class is going to grab anything thing they can pipe wrench hammer or whatever and who ever Open's that door is going to get there A$$ BEAT TO DEATH LOL

My nephew was just here at my house after school and we were talking about this lol he takes metal shop he told his metal shop teacher tells all the kids in his class if this ever happened at there school we are going to turn off the lights and everyone in the class is going to grab anything thing they can pipe wrench hammer or whatever and who ever Open's that door is going to get there A$$ BEAT TO DEATH LOL

Not sure I would tell my kids that! I would tell them to hide and not come out until I gave them the all clear. And then I would stand at the door and make sure no one got to them. IMHO there is no way I would put my kids in harms way.

My nephew loves his shop teacher he Says he is so point blank on everything I only met the teacher one time but from what I hear is he was a welder working construction and then a worked at a motorcycle shop now a shop teacher NO B.S. IN HIS CLASS W

My nephew loves his shop teacher he Says he is so point blank on everything I only met the teacher one time but from what I hear is he was a welder working construction and then a worked at a motorcycle shop now a shop teacher NO B.S. IN HIS CLASS W

And that is all in good but like I said IMHO that is no reason to put the kids in harms way.

There is not much coming out right now except lots of media B.S. for one thing the news was saying that all the schools were on lock down and they named MEAD HIGHSCHOOL witch is on the other side of Spokane from this highschool so I'm sure that put lots of parent 's in a panic that didn't need to be

All schools in the area were placed in lock down or a modified lock down afaik, including my kids district which is a good 40 or 50 miles from Rockford.

From what the "news" here is saying, for what it's worth. Looks like the kid was known to be not all there, and was giving warnings. Looks like he had no idea what he was doing, they are claiming 2 guns and he managed to jam one right off the bat. That student killed tried to stop him at that point. That staff member took him down as soon as he started shooting. Now who knows if any of this, gleaned from several local news sites is anything close to truth.

Not sure I would tell my kids that! I would tell them to hide and not come out until I gave them the all clear. And then I would stand at the door and make sure no one got to them. IMHO there is no way I would put my kids in harms way.
You missed it yep that's what I told my nephew first thing RUN second thing HIDE third thing you might have to FIGHT AND WHEN IT COMES TIME TO FIGHT YOU FIGHT LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT BECAUSE IT DOES YOU FIGHT AND KEEP FIGHTING NO MATTER WHAT

Turn off the lights get a weapon and hide then fight that's what he tells them
If you can get to another room with only one door those nice red fire extinguishers they have all over would be my first choice. A few of them if possible. The problem is when this happens is so many people sit in a corner and wait their turn.

Knezovich said shooter is in juvenile detention. Knezovich said a "very courageous" act by a member of the school staff stopped the shooter. He says the shooting appears to be the result of bullying

One student dead in shooting at Freeman High School

If that quote by the Sheriff is accurate, I lost some respect for him. There has always been bullying to some extent. This is the result of a piece of bubblegum human who made a choice to commit an evil act. That is the reason.

It's really disgusting that we don't put enough value on the lives of our teachers and students to allow at least the staff members the option to be armed if they so choose. Failed policies have created potentially dangerous situations at all public schools, all the while claiming to create 'safer' spaces. I feel bad for the families impacted by this, but I'm angry at those whose policies make situations like this more likely.

If you can get to another room with only one door those nice red fire extinguishers they have all over would be my first choice. A few of them if possible. The problem is when this happens is so many people sit in a corner and wait their turn.
Unless the teacher tells them before hand when we fight we fight together

All the facts are not in yet but sense it is one dead and four wounded I'm going to take a guess and say someone decided real fast that they were going to fight

WHAT the hell man look to the other thread taco bell employees defend themselves god dam fast food employees know to carry a gun and we won't let are teachers carry a weapon not even pepper spray or a tazer give me a break this is B.S.

Unless the teacher tells them before hand when we fight we fight together

Not sure you can undo years of training that fast. There seems to be a common thread in the mass shootings at schools. A few, very few, will try to fight. The vast majority will cower in a corner and wait for their turn to be shot. That kook who chained the doors at that College killed a teacher who tried to stop him at the door to a classroom while all the adults in the room sat in the corner waiting their turn to be shot. Really sad when this happens.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top