JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then there's the range out Fox hollow area I believe it is. Outdoor areas you have the BLM land above the range in mohawk, there's BLM up off Hwy 36 just before the crest of the mountain.

I think the range that iamme is referring to is Isaak Walton, its off McBeth on Isaak Walton Rd. It's a great range, but its member only -- I've been a member there in the past (you have to be an NRA member, then join the Isaak Walton League, then pay your range dues, I think the whole thing came to about $150 for the year). Not sure how long they'll be around, they are in some legal battles because some very expensive homes have sprung up around the range, and they don't seem to like the sound of gunfire seven days a week... go figya. But so far, they've held up in court.

The other one, Emerald Empire Gun Club, is also pretty nice. They have memberships, but also have one section of the range that is open to the public Thursday through Sunday for $10 for the day.

There is a gravel pit area outside of Dexter, and another one (10 miles) west of Junction City. I don't know the street names of where either of them are, but I know how to find them... There is nothing warm, friendly, or inviting about them. They are where "locals" go, so its kind of hit or miss whether there will be people there, and whether or not there will be room for you to shoot also. I know about them because I lived on both of those areas. The one outside Junction city is just sad, its a sort of ravine filled with trash that people bring, shoot at, and then leave behind. At least the one outside of Dexter the locals take care of.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads