JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys. Been shooting in the Vancouver area for years, mostly up on Larch. However, a majority of the spots up there are beginning to be shut down. I'm taking my sister shooting for the first time here soon, and want to take her somewhere outdoors to teach her. Any general spots within an hour or so of Vancouver worth checking out? Don't need anything crazy specific, but maybe an area or a few logging roads that would be worth spending some time on looking for a spot?
I always pick up my targets, brass and trash. Leave the area cleaner than you found it!
Hopefully there are some areas around here to do some larping and training in, as all my spots that I grew up on have been getting shut down.
Thanks y'all!

I'm with you - I'm at the point now where I just prefer to go up to the Cowlitz Shooting Range. It's become crazy hard to find good spots on DNR land, Yacolt Burn especially

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top