JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well it's now official NWFA partners. The wife and I are relocating to 15 miles SE of Chehalis, WA. After being spoiled for a long time having a range within two miles of our ranch, I am curious if anyone knows of places to shoot near Chehalis. We will be living out in the country but judging from the location of our new neighbors we will not be able to shoot in the immediate area. I would appreciate advice from any members who are in the know, so to speak. Prolly be over there in March. I am happily trading snow/ice for rain once again. Thanks for your input. Would also be nice if I could locate any Blues music venues around there too. Jonesing to get back on stage with my guitar after all this C&W music up here.

We belong to Capitol City Rifle and Pistol Club

http://ccrpclub.org/

which is a fairly small private club. They have a 100/200 yd rifle range, indoor rimfire, and host NRA Action Pistol and Cowboy Action Shooting events in a restricted access area of the grounds. Everyone is expected to act as a RSO. They do not tolerate unsafe behavior.

While it is easy to join, it is also (I have heard) easy to lose your membership if you don't follow the rules.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top