JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a small local gun club here in White salmon. Sad to say most members have lost interest, consequently the facilities show it. I myself do a bit of shooting, and know of a couple of places (without facilities) to shoot safely. not sure what kind of shooting your'e looking for (long distance tends to be a challenge), but up to a couple hundred yards is attainable. feel free to p.m. me, I may be able to help. Blane

Jewett Creek Range is what Blane67 speaks of. He nailed it pretty good, run down buildings, but still a place to shoot. I work in W.S. so feel free to drop me a PM, maybe all 3 of us get together some time.

Hello shooters! Sorry to bring up an old conversation, but I'm new to the forum and wondering if anyone knows of good areas to shoot in or around White Salmon? I'll be joining the local gun club at their next meeting, but that's still 3 weeks away. I was hoping to find an outdoor area in the meantime to set up some targets and start shooting. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Same thing as above...however this seems to be the most active of the threads for Underwood/White Salmon.

I will probably join the club however would like to find some other places as well. Wichaka, if you'd reach out to me i would appreciate it. Your PM box is full. Blaine, i already sent you a PM.

Thanks
Rob

It's about 8 miles up 141. It's the input for for all the rafters there's a few rafting guide shops and a gas station/restaurant and if you take a right across the W.S. River you would be headed towards Glennwood and there's a lot of areas up there also. It would be worth buying a rd atlas it shows a lot of the main gravel rds in the area. There is a lot of state and private timber land around White Salmon. I've been hunting around there for about 30 yrs.
stacy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top