Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Shooting areas in Battleground.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by flybynyt, Sep 23, 2014.

1. flybynyt

flybynyt Battleground, WA Active Member

Looking for a place to shoot in Battleground area. Would like access to private property. My wife and I are responsible grandparents that pick up after ourselves and respect other peoples property.

Thanks for your consideration.

2. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

If you don't find anything,wolverton mt. gun club up at Ariel is open to the public once a month,on the second sunday.It's very 'outdoorsy' and laid back.5 bucks per shooter,no limit on how many guns you shoot,pack a lunch and stay a while
    .3 covered ranges,and target stands provided.
    we have 2 wood stoves for the chilly days ahead.
    http://wmgc.net/

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  3. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Clark Rifle Range is open on Sunday and in your area. If you want to go a different day, keep going up that road and you will find yourself up on Larch Mt. Make sure your shooting into a good burm and have a WA Discovery Pass for your vehicle.

Next closest is the English Pit (just ne of Mill Plain & 164th ave), or A Place to Shoot over in Delta park.

Those are all the ones I know of, wish I had a hookup on private land.

4. flybynyt

flybynyt Battleground, WA Active Member

Thanks for the reply's. We will check those places out. :)

5. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

there is also a fairly new range at about mp52,I-North.Looks like they charge a buck per gun ecology fee/ skru that ,excuse my French.But,it is another place to look at .

http://www.cowlitzgameanglers.com/range-operations/

meant to say I think it's mp52,their site will say