JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a place to shoot in Battleground area. Would like access to private property. My wife and I are responsible grandparents that pick up after ourselves and respect other peoples property.

Thanks for your consideration.

If you don't find anything,wolverton mt. gun club up at Ariel is open to the public once a month,on the second sunday.It's very 'outdoorsy' and laid back.5 bucks per shooter,no limit on how many guns you shoot,pack a lunch and stay a while
.3 covered ranges,and target stands provided.
we have 2 wood stoves for the chilly days ahead.
http://wmgc.net/

Clark Rifle Range is open on Sunday and in your area. If you want to go a different day, keep going up that road and you will find yourself up on Larch Mt. Make sure your shooting into a good burm and have a WA Discovery Pass for your vehicle.

Next closest is the English Pit (just ne of Mill Plain & 164th ave), or A Place to Shoot over in Delta park.

Those are all the ones I know of, wish I had a hookup on private land.

there is also a fairly new range at about mp52,I-North.Looks like they charge a buck per gun ecology fee/ skru that ,excuse my French.But,it is another place to look at .

<broken link removed>

meant to say I think it's mp52,their site will say

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews