Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting areas in Battleground.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by flybynyt, Sep 23, 2014.

1. flybynyt

flybynyt Battleground, WA Active Member

Looking for a place to shoot in Battleground area. Would like access to private property. My wife and I are responsible grandparents that pick up after ourselves and respect other peoples property.

Thanks for your consideration.

2. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

If you don't find anything,wolverton mt. gun club up at Ariel is open to the public once a month,on the second sunday.It's very 'outdoorsy' and laid back.5 bucks per shooter,no limit on how many guns you shoot,pack a lunch and stay a while
    .3 covered ranges,and target stands provided.
    we have 2 wood stoves for the chilly days ahead.
    http://wmgc.net/

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  3. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Clark Rifle Range is open on Sunday and in your area. If you want to go a different day, keep going up that road and you will find yourself up on Larch Mt. Make sure your shooting into a good burm and have a WA Discovery Pass for your vehicle.

Next closest is the English Pit (just ne of Mill Plain & 164th ave), or A Place to Shoot over in Delta park.

Those are all the ones I know of, wish I had a hookup on private land.

4. flybynyt

flybynyt Battleground, WA Active Member

Thanks for the reply's. We will check those places out. :)

5. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

there is also a fairly new range at about mp52,I-North.Looks like they charge a buck per gun ecology fee/ skru that ,excuse my French.But,it is another place to look at .

http://www.cowlitzgameanglers.com/range-operations/

meant to say I think it's mp52,their site will say