JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
anybody know of a good place to shoot around salem? detroit?,dallas?,silverton?,etc.,etc.,lets say a 25-30 mile radius?****im in albany damn near. any way,love to hear any ideas!!!

Outdoors the hills out of Stayton/Scio are unlimited as is anywhere down Brietenbush rd. or any powerline trails In Detroit. I also went up in the woods outside of Scotts Mills up Crooked finger Rd. as a kid (watch out for the midgets outside the grocery store :what: ). Indoors you can go to The Baron's Den in Springfield.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Everything out by Stayton has been shut down due to logging. All the good spots I've found are not up by Detroit which is a loooong drive. I just shoot at ARPC now. I miss having a good range 10 minutes from my house :(

I've found a lot of my old spots have been shut down due to logging. Went back up to Scotts Mills a few weekend ago. They still had a couple no shooting signs up but they seem to be largely ignored as people were shooting in the old staging area, right after the turn to go to the new staging area. I found a nice little spot at the end of one of the off shoot roads that led down probably a 1.5 miles or so. That would be my best suggestion. Also, if you see the thread about Gooseneck Rd, looks like that is in Sheridan which is not too far from Salem. I haven't been there yet but I think I might make a trip to see how it is.

Any national forrest land around Albany/Lebanon area to shoot in? I have a new Rem 870 to try out. Thanks in advance!

The DK Ranch on the Calapooia River (sorta near Lebanon) has a world-class skeet range and upland bird shoot. Real fine people and bird-dogs too.

Camp Adair has a trap range if you don't mind using steel shot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top