Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Shooting and Sherrifs dept at Silverton RV park

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Mark W., Feb 25, 2013.

1. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well mom just called seams theres some excitement at her RV park where she lives.

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/art...s-armed-shooter-Silverton-Silver-Spur-RV-park
    (gotta love how they write these stories)

Mom says the CSI guys have arrived and the place has yellow tape stung up all over.

She's OK but thought a bullet or two may have hit her Fifth wheel but no confrimation from the Sherrifs who looked it over. I think it was just the hard echos from the metal trailers being close.

Guess I have to watch the local news tonight.

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

We've been there a couple of times, but nothing exciting happened while we were there other than a friends pants fell down while standing on a ladder and hanging a plant from his awning!

3. deen_ad

Channel 2 just had a story on it, said it was an office involved shooting but I was too far away from the TV to catch the rest of the story from the Sheriff.

4. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well like all these Stories the first 5 versions you hear are usually wrong. I'll get the real dope from my Mom soon as she has it. She's a real nosy gal so she should have it all ferreted out by morning.

5. deen_ad

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

My mother would do the same if she were still alive!