Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
DSG Arms
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms
Reactions
Highway 6 is closed, so we detoured and went shooting in Vernonia instead.

But it got dark at four.

Anyone know where to shoot this late? (Tonight even?) Some place you can flip on the high beams, obviously.

Thanks!

ZeroRing

Reactions
Makes me wonder what it would cost to reload those babies! Heck for that price, whether you reload them or not, I HOPE you are saving all the brass!! :s0114:

Reactions
Yeah of course ive been saving the brass. I need to get a press asap, but reloading should be around $1 to $1.5 a shot, but it just depends on the bullet.

Reactions
Not that I've got too much info for you, but when Joe and I went to Cabela's to buy our press, the guy helping us mentioned that the press we bought could be used for anything up to a .50.
Lee's Classic Turret.
:) Just a thought!

Reactions
Not that I've got too much info for you, but when Joe and I went to Cabela's to buy our press, the guy helping us mentioned that the press we bought could be used for anything up to a .50.
Lee's Classic Turret.
:) Just a thought!

Yeah thats what I was planning to get :D around $150 with dies is a pretty solid deal for a good working setup.

Reactions
Have one that was my dads he used it for 30+ years hahaha i ive been using it ever sence i could pull the handle to deprime the brass. The best press around for the money

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
DSG Arms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Cerberus Training Group
Project Appleseed

Upcoming Events

Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR