JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watched a video a couple of months ago of a guy in Europe who does 3D guns. That's when I got caught up on how far along it is; with this there is no real gun control. Quality ammunition will be the thing. It was his main problem iirc.

Two things I liked.

FGC9 = F@@k gun control is a perfect name for that gun.

That SCR printed 22 was pretty awesome.

The genie is out of the bottle. There will never be "gun control".

i see Hi Point is really getting a run for their money!

looking forward to laser lithography and deep etching lasers getting cheaper or even home made CNC machines getting dirt cheap this industry will prevail.

To be honest a lot of printed guns that utilize parts kits end up costing ya more than a HiPoint. Hell my vz-61 parts kit (which I am sooo glad I got like one of the last ten that the awesome gentleman from Recon Ordnance had ) His kits came with barrels (I suspect they either a: brought them in before the barrel ban or imported SEMI-AUTO ONLY parts kits so F Troop let them keep the barrel. Jerry (owner of Recon Ordnance) is a pretty neat dude to get talking. He's been in the NFA game for quite a m

looking forward to laser lithography and deep etching lasers getting cheaper or even home made CNC machines getting dirt cheap this industry will prevail.
Its really going to change the world. Desktop CNC's and FDM printers are taking the ability once only in the range of folks with serious cash and letting a bunch of paste eating ralph's start making stl's ( note to anyone thinking of releasing a file for free. You will save yourself probably 300-4000 emails that have you answering the same thing over and over again if you release the .step files with your stl /rantmodeoff )

While visiting a friend today, he showed me his 3D printed Glock 19. He used the correct polymers for the lower, The material cost polymers to do the lower was less than 6.00. Slide, barrel, etc. came via mail order. He has built himself a very nice Glock. His printer cost less than 400.00 and he already had a computer. He did the programming. His next project is making Glock magazines.

I'm thinking that I will soon own a 3D printer.

While visiting a friend today, he showed me his 3D printed Glock 19. He used the correct polymers for the lower, The material cost polymers to do the lower was less than 6.00. Slide, barrel, etc. came via mail order. He has built himself a very nice Glock. His printer cost less than 400.00 and he already had a computer. He did the programming. His next project is making Glock magazines.

DAMN!! I had not paid much attention to these things. That is amazing to be able to make a frame that damn cheap!!!

Theres some very cool toys out there. 3d printers, desktop size cnc routers, polymer resins for casting.

So much potential, so many things can now be built in your own home :)

Did he have the dimensions for it or did he come up with that himself?

There some decent milling machines for Aluminum in the market for under $4k that are easily capable of producing lowers or uppers from a block forged aluminum. Software can be found to program them.

For handguns, go to Amazon and do a product search for 3d printers for building polymer parts. I'm not a fan of polymer MSR lowers, but they can be easily printed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top