JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had this last year as well and probably will have until it passes. :oops:
Unless the law makers who come up with this stuff start to lose their cushy jobs they will of course just keep pushing. Since it has no push back to them why would they stop? Those who want to keep their rights need to vote. You don't even need a stamp to vote here any more, so vote. No matter how many tell you we can't win, my vote does not matter, they are all the same, VOTE!

Suspects identified. Both known gang members, one already had a warrant out...

Screenshot_20200123-101430_Chrome.jpg

Suspects identified. Both known gang members, one already had a warrant out...

View attachment 652984

"Both suspects had warrants out for their arrest prior to the shooting. One of the men has been arrested at least 44 times and has at least 20 criminal convictions. The other man has at least 15 convictions and 21 arrests."

You can't make this up!

Man u guys up there in Seattle have it good! We have about 10-20 shootings per week in Portland. Three weeks ago we were driving back from sledding and at 180?th and stark it was all cordoned off from a shooting, then as we drove further there was another unrelated shooting at 127 and stark. We had the 5-0 radio app on and the shots were live as we were listening (and driving down the next major road over).

I told everybody just keep ur heads down and we will be home soon. Not fun being blocks away from 2 shootings on the same night just driving home! These cities are becoming homeless/drug/gang ghettos compared to even 10 years ago.

One of these days a family member or friend ( god forbid) of one of these pud pulling politicians is going to get shot and the first words out of their mouth will be why didn't anyone try to help. They better get their heads out of their arses and stand up for legal gun owners because they never know when one of us will be needed. Sometimes a swift kick in the plums gets one thinking that you don't want that to happen again.

Q13 will not release the suspects' names until they are charged, unless police seek the public's help in finding them. A source close to the investigation told Brandi Kruse that the men - both 24 years old - have a history with law enforcement and are clearly considered armed and dangerous.

Both suspects had warrants out for their arrest prior to the shooting. One of the men has been arrested at least 44 times and has at least 20 criminal convictions. The other man has at least 15 convictions and 21 arrests.

But I'm sure they were turning their lives around and enrolling in college when this happened.:rolleyes:

At what point do we draw the line? Yea our criminal justice system needs reform and yea, we could do more to help those coming out of jail to not recidivate...but even with the system we have now...these guys didn't get the hint after 21+ arrests and 15+ convictions?

Sorry kids, you've shown through your actions that you have no will to walk the straight and narrow. I'll donate some cash to get them a 1-way trip to an uninhabited Pacific Island...something like the Cocos. It's not too far from land, so the boat passage is fast, and it's got shark infested waters. :eek:

Can't play by the rules of our society? Okay, then leave.

The Governor tweets last night saying he's tired of the shootings...We'll we're tired of you not enforcing the laws on the books, soft sentencing and lackadaisical prosecution.

Do your Damn Job Dummy.

Mayor says homicides and crime is down in Seattle.....not so in North Seattle where car/home break-ins, package/mail theft, and homeless related crime goes unreported because SPD manpower won't come out to take a report. Instead of cuffing lowlifes the mayor and City Council are handcuffing our police department.

At what point do we draw the line? Yea our criminal justice system needs reform and yea, we could do more to help those coming out of jail to not recidivate...but even with the system we have now...these guys didn't get the hint after 21+ arrests and 15+ convictions?

Sorry kids, you've shown through your actions that you have no will to walk the straight and narrow. I'll donate some cash to get them a 1-way trip to an uninhabited Pacific Island...something like the Cocos. It's not too far from land, so the boat passage is fast, and it's got shark infested waters. :eek:

Can't play by the rules of our society? Okay, then leave.

They were both arrested in 2018 for drive by shootings and unlawful possession of a firearm. Guess what the prosecutors throw out first when negotiating plea deals...the gun part which stiffens mandatory jail times...

Can you imagine being the family of the man killed knowing the history these two have? How the city isn't being sued into oblivion is beyond me.

Mayor says homicides and crime is down in Seattle.....not so in North Seattle where car/home break-ins, package/mail theft, and homeless related crime goes unreported because SPD manpower won't come out to take a report. Instead of cuffing lowlifes the mayor and City Council are handcuffing our police department.

It depends on what date you pick to start with. I think it's up since 2017.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top