JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In one spot it says, "Chief Best said a dispute between the suspects erupted in gunfire. "

Then the very next line is, "This was not a random incident."

So this was a planned dispute between the suspects? Or was this a planned gun fight? Or both?

Yeah the news even interviewed an eyewitness who saw the whole thing. Asked him all sorts of questions about what happened and his FEELINGS. No questions about what the two men looked like.... Like how is that not one of the more important things to know

Have been "interviewed" for "news" a few times I would bet a C note on how it went. The person would have said something about descriptions. That part since they were not what the news wanted to hear, would have been cut out before air time. After all they have to keep telling the voters there that the people in charge are NOT doing things wrong.

Ah, you are absolutely right. This sort of thing has nothing to do with why we are losing our rights.
Nope but the press will push it hard to make it so. This was easy to see criminals. If caught the criminals will have a long record already. So of course the "problem" will NOT be the criminals who are let go over and over. It will be the lack of gun laws. :s0054:

Nope but the press will push it hard to make it so. This was easy to see criminals. If caught the criminals will have a long record already. So of course the "problem" will NOT be the criminals who are let go over and over. It will be the lack of gun laws. :s0054:

They probably had stolen guns and it's the legal owners fault they stole it.

Wife gets home via busses that travel through that area, traffic was stopped, completely, not moving, and there was no timeline for when the roads would no longer be blocked with police cars.

I threw the PC on under my coat just because catching a bullet while picking up the wife would really be a downer on my day.

She walked several blocks away to the waterfront where I could drive down and grab her. Any bet takers on whether the shooter:

A) Has priors
B) Did not acquire the gun legally
C)Has felony convictions and can't legally possess a firearm
D) Is involved in gang activity

Don't ya love how 1639 and 594 were sold as a bill of goods to keep people safe, but the people who make neighborhoods unsafe don't follow the laws to begin with (rhetorical).

Police have suspects but not in custody: Sources: Seattle Police identify two suspects in downtown shooting that killed 1, injured 7 others

Q13 will not release the suspects' names until they are charged, unless police seek the public's help in finding them. A source close to the investigation told Brandi Kruse that the men - both 24 years old - have a history with law enforcement and are clearly considered armed and dangerous.

Both suspects had warrants out for their arrest prior to the shooting. One of the men has been arrested at least 44 times and has at least 20 criminal convictions. The other man has at least 15 convictions and 21 arrests.

A shooting in Seattle.
I am shocked...........aghast even.
This is my "aghast" face by the way..............

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Sounds like two men arguing turned into a shoot out. A bunch of innocents got hit
You can bet the shooters were legal carry card holders / when the Media describes it that's what it will sound like anyway.
likey a couple dirtbag drug dealer Gangbangers

Wife gets home via busses that travel through that area, traffic was stopped, completely, not moving, and there was no timeline for when the roads would no longer be blocked with police cars.

I threw the PC on under my coat just because catching a bullet while picking up the wife would really be a downer on my day.

She walked several blocks away to the waterfront where I could drive down and grab her. Any bet takers on whether the shooter:

A) Has priors
B) Did not acquire the gun legally
C)Has felony convictions and can't legally possess a firearm
D) Is involved in gang activity

Don't ya love how 1639 and 594 were sold as a bill of goods to keep people safe, but the people who make neighborhoods unsafe don't follow the laws to begin with (rhetorical).
Not a gambler but given that bet I would put a weeks pay on all of the above for 1-1 odds. Of course when caught the media will never mention that the shooter or shooters hit A,B,C, and D. Does not fit the agenda.

Until an innocent bystander get killed, the mayor and City Council won't bat an eyelash. It was them who decided the SPD Crime Prevention Mobile Precinct Rv Van that was parked right at 3rd and Pine for several weeks a couple of years ago shouldn't give the public the idea that this was a drug dealing jungle. The McDonald's there used to pump out country music to try to get these druggie clowns to move along. There's full time security personnel in just about every store down in that area because the police department is told to look away from crime. Macy's, Barnes and Nobles, and Target are boarding up their stores because customers won't shop down there any longer. If the Seattle Courthouse is undermanned to the point of closing it's front doors, what will all them Amazon employees taking over the Macy's store do for their personal security once they're out on the streets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Until an innocent bystander get killed, the mayor and City Council won't bat an eyelash. It was them who decided the SPD Crime Prevention RV van that was parked right at 3rd and Pine for several weeks a couple of years ago shouldn't give the public the idea that this was a drug dealing jungle. The McDonald's there used to pump out country music to try to get these druggie clowns to move along. There's full time security personnel in just about every store down in that area because the police department is told to look away from crime. Macy's, Barnes and Nobles, and Target are boarding up their stores because customers won't shop down there any longer. If the Seattle Courthouse is undermanned to the point of closing it's front doors, what will all them Amazon employees taking over the Macy's store do for their personal security once they're out on the streets?
Sadly since the voters in Seattle are not willing to do anything about this the only solution will be money. If it gets bad enough that business will no longer use the area and move. If that happens then the people who make the policies will be forced to make changes. Sadly if it follows the norm, the voters will hear the people who made the mess, tell them vote for us to fix this. The mess they made. It is very frustrating to watch. Normally the "solution" is to move the problems to a different neighborhood.

I was watching the news this morning and heard a witness say he felt helpless because he was unarmed Bet that changes

But the the Washington State legislator has a bill to rescind Washington State's preemption so ever city can make their one rules so all CPL and open carriers felons. :mad:

Washington - HB 1374 - Recinding State Pre-emptio

Write your state representative and will a senate bill as well so write your state senator as well.

But the the Washington State legislator has a bill to rescind Washington State's preemption so ever city can make their one rules so all CPL and open carriers felons. :mad:

Washington - HB 1374 - Recinding State Pre-emptio

Write your state representative and will a senate bill as well so write your state senator as well.

They had this last year as well and probably will have until it passes. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads