JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone ever used Shooters World powders?
I'm looking for powder and this came up...
I did a search for it but nothing relevant.

I have used some of their Clean Shot pistol powder and it worked as advertised. Off the shelf might be fine but trying to deal with the company itself was a pain in the tail feathers. Stuff like e-mails would go unanswered for a couple weeks when trying to place an order. That was before the pandemic, I can only imagine that dealing with them has only gotten worse. In fact, now that I think about it, a couple months ago I saw they showed Fiochi primers on their Website and they've never got back to me. Someone in the know told me they never had the primers and were planing to just drop ship them.

Cleanshot has worked well for 9mm plinking loads and quiet subs. Match rifle didn't do as well as Ramshot TAC with 75/77 grain bullets, for me at least. Still working with it though, trying some 150gr 308 loads too.

Looking to try some of their socom powder for supersonic 300blk. Looks to be very forgiving with max loads, whereas H110 and lil' gun are not.

Ive used three with great results. Ultimate pistol works in my 9x19,10mm,45acp and 357 mag with excellent results, similar to CFE PISTOL. Currently using Auto Pistol as- shockingly- U.P was out of stock. AR PLUS is by far my favorite. I'm getting a 3000fps 55gr out of an 11.5" barrel and 3000fps 110gr 308 in a 12.5" barrel. The blackout they make is supposed to be good for supers AND subs but I'm tits deep in H110 and A1680, so I haven't ventured. The powders aren't carried by all the big retailers but its good stuff i hope to see in stock again soo.

Ive used three with great results. Ultimate pistol works in my 9x19,10mm,45acp and 357 mag with excellent results, similar to CFE PISTOL. Currently using Auto Pistol as- shockingly- U.P was out of stock. AR PLUS is by far my favorite. I'm getting a 3000fps 55gr out of an 11.5" barrel and 3000fps 110gr 308 in a 12.5" barrel. The blackout they make is supposed to be good for supers AND subs but I'm tits deep in H110 and A1680, so I haven't ventured. The powders aren't carried by all the big retailers but its good stuff i hope to see in stock again soo.
Are the primers falling out of the 5.56 pockets at those speeds?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top