JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone ever used this for 9mm reloading? I've looked at their load data, and looked at the corresponding Lovex D032 powder load data, and they're really off base with starting and max charge loads ranging from 2.9 gr to 4.4 gr for 124 gr bullet.

Thanks!
1615851859515.png

SW is good stuff. IIRC, it's made in the Czech Republic (they probably know a thing or 2 about shooting sports, I hear) by Lovex. Their AR Plus is all that I have experience with and love it.

Last Edited:
I have been using their powders. SW sources powders from various manufacturers around the world. I have yet to have any issues with their powders. Just follow the free reloading manual available on their web site.

I have been using their powders. SW sources powders from various manufacturers around the world. I have yet to have any issues with their powders. Just follow the free reloading manual available on their web site.

I have the manual downloaded, and I've cross-referenced it against the Lovex powder load data, and they don't match. That's where my confusion lies. I think I'll just go with the SW load data and be done with it.

I have the manual downloaded, and I've cross-referenced it against the Lovex powder load data, and they don't match. That's where my confusion lies. I think I'll just go with the SW load data and be done with it.
Shooters world adjusts the burn rates, by blending the power or adding additives in an effort to keep burn rates close to consistent for respective powders, when they repackage powder into canisters. Hodgdon does the same when they repackage powders into canisters. Ammo manufacturers will adjust their powder loading to match the burn rate of the bulk powder they receive. Reloaders using non canister powder must carefully work up loads as different powder lots of non canister bulk powder, even with identical designations, may burn differently.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top