JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never bought any firearms from them but sure have bought a few thousand of their "second's" bullets. So have my shooting buddies.

Here is their shooting/reloading <broken link removed>

FYI to others-

Nosler produces their bullets prior to seasonal use so they have time to ship, etc. The seconds are the culls (but are still great) from the production runs. If you want some, start calling them, drop by or order from the 'net 3-4 months prior to the season you want them. Also, the Shooters Pro Shop website will show you what is currently available.

A very nice shop! The Nosler "second" are anything but second-rate. They're a great deal, and shoot just like the "firsts".

Oops, shouldn't let the secret out. Last time I was there they were out of what I wanted. Don't buy them! Leave them for me! I will dispose of them properly, sending them through paper targets at high velocity in tiny little groups.

They finally got guns and ammo in their store (it took awhile). Before it was very limited. I just picked up 5 boxes of Nosler "comestic blemished" 223 35 grain varmint rounds for $11 a box. It's nice living 2 blocks away from an ammo factory. I also picked up a couple of boxes of 77 grain 223 trophy grade ammo for $10 a box. Every round has shot flawlessly. Shooters Pro Shop can give a good deal on "cosmetic blemished" ammo, just get it while they got it. It's gotta be nice owning a gun shop in Nosler lol. Overall it's a good shop to have in Bend.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.