Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Reactions
I've never bought any firearms from them but sure have bought a few thousand of their "second's" bullets. So have my shooting buddies.

Here is their shooting/reloading <broken link removed>

Reactions
FYI to others-

Nosler produces their bullets prior to seasonal use so they have time to ship, etc. The seconds are the culls (but are still great) from the production runs. If you want some, start calling them, drop by or order from the 'net 3-4 months prior to the season you want them. Also, the Shooters Pro Shop website will show you what is currently available.

They can usually tell you when a particular caliber, type (ballistic tip etc) and weight will be produced. Each run is generally done once a year and stays fairly constant from year to year. Great excuse to visit C. Oregon!

Reactions
A very nice shop! The Nosler "second" are anything but second-rate. They're a great deal, and shoot just like the "firsts".

Oops, shouldn't let the secret out. Last time I was there they were out of what I wanted. Don't buy them! Leave them for me! I will dispose of them properly, sending them through paper targets at high velocity in tiny little groups.

Reactions
They finally got guns and ammo in their store (it took awhile). Before it was very limited. I just picked up 5 boxes of Nosler "comestic blemished" 223 35 grain varmint rounds for $11 a box. It's nice living 2 blocks away from an ammo factory. I also picked up a couple of boxes of 77 grain 223 trophy grade ammo for $10 a box. Every round has shot flawlessly. Shooters Pro Shop can give a good deal on "cosmetic blemished" ammo, just get it while they got it. It's gotta be nice owning a gun shop in Nosler lol. Overall it's a good shop to have in Bend.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online