JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello.

I am a new member to this community and this is my first post. I have been checking out ammo on the Shooters Pro Shop website. They sell 2nds and over-run production of ammo made by Nosler. I am considering buying some 9mm 124 gr JHP Sporting Handgun Bullets. It is a 250 ct box, reasonably priced. Was wondering if anyone on here has ever bought from them, used these bullets, and what your impressions are of the company and the product I mentioned.

Thanks,

Outdoorfun

SPS is Nosler's outlet for blems and overruns. I have bought from SPS many times. They typically add products late Friday afternoons. They are prompt at shipping and since they are in Bend, I typically receive the order within 1-2 business days after I place my order. SPS is a great outlet for Nosler products at discount prices.

Thanks, Guilty, for the info on when SPS adds inventory. That will come in handy when trying to purchase before because ammo is flying off all the shelves of stores as soon as they stock. Thank you, jluck, as well, for responding to my thread and for the welcome.

Outdoorfun - I believe the 9mm 250 count box you are looking at is for the bullet to reload - not loaded ammo (33.95). Just thought I'd point that out before you buy as you didn't specify that your purchase was for reloading. No dig at inexperience here, just trying to be helpful as I've seen people buy loading components (bullets) thinking they were ordering ready to fire ammunition in the past.

oh - Welcome.

whatever you do please don't buy those 250 count boxes of 124 gr 9mm bullets....I haven't had time to more of it! Ha! They are great. Over 4.8 gr of Unique they are accurate, easy to shoot, and cycle great through our 9mm pistols. They won't last long. I am spoiled. I live close to the factory and have been shooting Nosler seconds for years! The deer, elk, and coyotes really don't know the difference. If you live close enough you can check the place that allows you to pick it up at the ProShop and skip the shipping. Welcome!

Thanks Swedish K. I didn't realize that about the 250 count box until after I posted this thread. I do appreciate you mentioning it though, and I didn't get offended by your comment. In fact, I am quite inexperienced when it comes to gun and ammo. But, I am hoping that one of the benefits of being in this community will be to get educated by good folks like yourself so that I can acquire a modest inventory of guns/ammunition in preparation of when the shtf. A good friend of mine recommened this site to me.

By the way, I agree with your statement regarding the majority of politicians.

No worries - and thanks - I figure most politicians of late have done more than enough to deserve a term in prison for what they did to us while in office.
Enjoy the site - so far nearly everyone I've met here has been good people and all of the ones I've met in person I consider friends and would not hesitate to go shooting with or have them over for dinner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top