JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few years ago I checked with the Realtor to find out what that place on Silverton would cost. The price to lease was $8000/month, if I remember right. I was thinking it might be possible to form a private club for shooters, but at that price the dues would have to be outrageously high. That being said, how much would you pay per month to have a private shooting range here in Salem? $40/month would require 200 members just to pay the lease, let alone the utilities and maintenance. It might be workable if enough people were interested, but it would take volunteer positions to run the club to keep the costs down and the members would have to have some discipline and courtesy to make it work. I think the trick would be to avoid having employees and dealing with taxes and such, make it a non-profit so the government cut would be limited as much as possible. What do you think?

That being said, how much would you pay per month to have a private shooting range here in Salem? $40/month would require 200 members just to pay the lease, let alone the utilities and maintenance. It might be workable if enough people were interested, but it would take volunteer positions to run the club to keep the costs down and the members would have to have some discipline and courtesy to make it work. I think the trick would be to avoid having employees and dealing with taxes and such, make it a non-profit so the government cut would be limited as much as possible. What do you think?

I like your idea.

SF-

There is a private shooting range in Salem it's called Four Corners Rod and Gun Club. Dues are $200.00 a year or equal to $16.66 a month if you like.

50' indoor .22LR and air rifle range, 10yd, 25yd, 50yd short range (semi indoor) and 50yd, 100yd, & 200yd long range. Also an Archery range. A really nice meeting room/genral purpose room. A very nice cook shack with a full kitchen and picnic area. An unbelievable safety record

Located about 5 min from Lancaster out State St.

We have a nice web site look us up.

Anywhere to shoot is a good place to shoot! But have to say ARPC is got to be the best around. They have trap, indoor .22, 100yd wide 200yd long main range numerous pistol and rifle bays and an archery range.Plus they have numerous youth programs. Dues are cheap too. $135yr for singles and that can be reduced to bout $65 by doing work parties. Plus they have a huge machine gun shoot every year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top