JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Woke up to it this morning. Pretty cool. The little white pistol actually has a slide that pops back when you fire it. You have to aim pretty straight to hit it at a distance (pistol has sights lol). It wakes me up to R. Lee Ermey 'this is my rifle, this is my gun ..."

Hilarious. I don't think you could confuse this with a real gun, but I see your point.

In your right mind, it's clearly obvious, but at what point of your day are you least in your right mind? The part of my day that makes the least amount of sense is the moment when my alarm goes off. The rapid transition from surreal to real has me thinking some thoughts that don't stand up to a millisecond of scrutiny. I won't remember a bit of it one minute later, but anything can happen, and the possibility that in my irrational state my brain could replace one item with another is a definite possibility.

When the novelty wears off I am going to take it to the range and blast it to pieces. For now, it makes me laugh. It is relentless when you attempt to ignore it. "Hey! Come on, shoot me"

I keep my finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to shoot upon waking up! Good training aid. Bedside is an Rem 1187p which I would not confuse with this $20 slave-made pistol.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top