JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Available Again - Trade Fell Through

Here is a very clean SIG 556 Classic Swat. I am unsure of the round count, but it has been well kept and maintained. For those of you who don't know about these rifles... They are piston driven - which means they run much cleaner than a standard AR because they don't take the exhaust gasses back into the chamber. This creates a much more dependable rifle that needs less maintenance.

I am partial to .45's and would prefer something that is Bobtailed, and mildly customized. I am not looking to sell outright - but for some people that isn't good enough..... so if you must cash me out, I will need $1700.00 Firm.

Please feel free to make offers of multiple handguns - but mainly interested in the following; SIG P220 & P238 package / Custom 1911's / Compact Frame .45's / Dan Wesson / Wilson Combat / Ed Brown / Colt / Para

*OFFERS INCLUDING HOLSTERS & AMMO WILL GET PREFERENCE

Here is a breakdown of the SIG

Classic Swat 556 x 45
Factory Folding Stock
Factory Quadrail
Tangodown Polymer Battlegrip
Pentagon Light w/ A.R.M.S. mount and optional pressure switch
A.R.M.S. Rear BUIS
Sampson Front BUIS
1 SIG Factory Mag
1 GI Mag w/ Ranger Floorplate / Magpul Follower
2 GI Mags w/ Magpul Followers
Factory SIG Rail Covers
Original Plastic Case
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_1543.jpg
IMG_1544.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg
IMG_1547.jpg
IMG_1550.jpg

How about a pretty clean taurus millinum pro 45 acp. with holster. and some gold dots and or hydroshock box of rounds. and of course some cash?

ddnuts - no thank you on the Python, nice gun - just not what I am looking for.

gunfighter - Sure, the Millennium + $1,200.00 Cash

To all other potential buyers - Please PM me with offers, also realize that I am offering a weapon that retails @ $1799.00 on sale, and I have around $600.00 worth of extras BUIS / Flashlight etc.....

Explanation HOW TO CLOSE AN AD Once Item Has Sold!
On this forum you are required to close your own ad once the item has sold or you're no longer selling the item(s).

Here is how you can do this.

First, return to your ad

Second, Look in the upper right hand corner for a pull down menu that says "Thread Tools" and select it with your mouse

Third, Select the option "Close Thread" and then click the button that says "Perform Action".

It is that simple! You're are done.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.