JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$750
Luger is a hodge podge of numbered parts. Frame has a fairly done reblue, the rest is all original bluing. Excellent for a shooter it is a very pretty yet rugged appearing pistol. Has that worn character, yet looks almost as if it just came back from the battle field. Grips are repro rough grips that I wore down and stained with original method. These guys have older 9mm barrels so they can be picky with ammo. Crimped brass at the head are a necessity to properly function. Winchester whitebox is so far the only one I found to fit these. They can be rimmed ever so slightly with any 9mm rimming to take all the ammo, just didn't care to take the time to do it. This piece is NOT a collector. Functions as it should. I am well educated on the guns I own. This is entry level for anyone who has wanted a Luger but can't afford that 1k stamp. That's what it was for me and now I'm ready to move up and pass to the next man.
I don't need to sell this gun just lookin for money to possibly play with.
NO trades and NO lowballers.
Thank you

image.jpg

Last Edited:
"They can be rimmed ever so slightly with any 9mm rimming to take all the ammo, just didn't care to take the time to do it."
What do you mean; 9mm is a rimless cartridge from the start?

Thanks, I am also very familiar with that dreaded typo beast changing what I say.

I am interested in this as a shooter; willing to meet and test-fire a few
of your chosen rounds to finalize my decision...of course I'll pay your
price. I work 7 days a week so txt me to set up a meeting; 503-807-
five zero eight six.
FINALLY I HAVE WEEKENDS OFF! I sure hope it lasts!!

PLEASE REPLY or give contact info.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.