JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Much love and respect to that woman!!

OIP.jpg

So she won on a single issue? What experience does she have in public office?

It's great to have pro-gun representatives, but it doesn't do any good if they have no idea how to do the rest of their job. I see this not much different than the leftist idiots getting elected who have no experience or idea how anything actually works.

Her advantage is she probably isn't going along the "fundamentally change the country" nonsense the leftists cling to.

It's great to have pro-gun representatives, but it doesn't do any good if they have no idea how to do the rest of their job. I see this not much different than the leftist idiots getting elected who have no experience or idea how anything actually works.

Her advantage is she probably isn't going along the "fundamentally change the country" nonsense the leftists cling to.

She's a successful business owner in a hostile environment.... that means she has more experience and qualifications than Barak Obama did BEFORE he was even the POTUS. ;)

Nos,

I'd rather have an inexperienced pol than a long time incumbent any day.

In her case, given she's pro-gun, I'd vote for her (were I able) I would guess her value system is quite high and in line with Conservatives.

The last thing this country needs is more politicians "doing stuff." What we really need is politicians undoing what's been done to us over the last couple centuries.

Nos,

I'd rather have an inexperienced pol than a long time incumbent any day.

In her case, given she's pro-gun, I'd vote for her (were I able) I would guess her value system is quite high and in line with Conservatives.

Not I. I want the right person for the job.

We do need term limits in Congress though, that I vehemently believe this needs to happen before we the people can regain control of this country.

Using the "Obama got elected with no experience" defense doesn't make it right for "our" side to do it too. If Johnny jumped off a bridge would you do it too? I thought that score got evened up when Trump was elected.

I don't fly a flag for either political party, so maybe my thoughts on this matter don't fit in with the collective. I'm not trying to rile anyone up, just sharing the just right of middle ground view.

She's got the spark. That's all that matters at this point. She is also no idiot and her learning curve will be short. She will have advisors as well.

She's got the spark. That's all that matters at this point. She is also no idiot and her learning curve will be short. She will have advisors as well.

I hope you're right. She could set a good example to others looking to get the train back on the rails. I still wish she had some experience, even just city council, some kind of local office before jumping straight to the mothership.

Considering all the hacks that seem to get elected to high offices that have zero experience in actual life working actual jobs and paying actual taxes and having to live as the rest of us, I say she has a better chance of getting real work done, and doing right by the people who elected her! Hell, POTUS has no experience, he isn't a politician, and yet he has done quote a lot of good so far! The Former POTUS not so much!

I ask again - how does one acquire service as a public servant in the private sector?

How can you call for term limits in one breath and than demand experience in the other??

What collective? Some members appreciate Pro 2-A candidates winning seats.

I ask again - how does one acquire service as a public servant in the private sector?

I've already answered that - most start at the city council level. I had a co-worker who was a council member for his city and still worked full time. City council is not exclusive of holding a private job.

How can you call for term limits in one breath and than demand experience in the other??

Term limits on Congress.

What collective? Some members appreciate Pro 2-A candidates winning seats.

As do I, but it doesn't need to be the only thing they represent. I checked out her website and couldn't find anything of substance outside of "I like guns and Trump". Not good enough, in my book. Better than the alternative? Probably. Time will tell. As I said above, she does have a chance to set a positive example.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top