JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone! I was directed to this site by a youtube subscriber - and I'm glad he did! This site is full of great info and awesome community members.

Check out my youtube page for some shooting videos: <broken link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Nice PS90.

I noticed everyone is dressed in camo/black. When I go shooting I look like a neon sign. Too many stupid people out in the woods that shoot at everything that moves. Who knows, that could be your land.

Must be nice to have that many friends who like to shoot. I have 2-3. Everyone else I know are afraid of guns.

You're definitely right, it's a good idea to wear bright clothing, not camo out in the wilderness. We were at Wild Cat Mountain, a very well known shooting area where people shoot practically every day. All but one of the people out there that day are in the paintball community, OK Company, and we hang out all the time. Despite the rain we had an awesome time!

I was mistaken for a deer once when I was a kid by an idiot hunter. He shot at me three times with a 7mm. Luckily he was a poor shot. I got the hint when a tree next to me had the bark flying off. He apologized after coming over to collect his kill. Ever since then I wear bright orange goofy clothes.

That same weekend another dunce fired his rifle next to my ear. My consolation prize is loud ringing in my left ear for life. Needless to say, it sucks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top