JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deadly force should only be used to prevent death or great bodily harm in defense of yourself or another and then only after there is no other recourse.

If a person demonstrates that they have the motivation to do harm, the opportunity to do harm and the means to carry out said harm. then you need to be prepared to defend your self, or another. Keep in mind that a huge number of folks have been fatally injured by shovels, tire irons, baseball bats etc.

If you are armed and convinced that deadly force is the only option available to you, then shoot at the center of mass. very few people can, under stress, shoot to wound, successfully and will likely be killed for their trouble. CENTER OF MASS is the most effective way to end a threat.

Hmm, the way I thought about it, "shoot to stop" meant keep shooting until the bad guy falls down. I will neutralize the threat, what happens to him after that, whether he dies or lives, is not my problem. Now I know that is not entirely true in today's world of lawsuits, but that is the idea I intend to take with me when I carry a gun. It is not my place to play the role of judge, jury, and executioner but I will do what it takes to defend my life.

Tap tap, bang bang, all shots go to center of mass or head.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top