JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day
'Customer Appreciations Day' will be held on Sept. 12, 2009
Register by using the link under products, telephone or stop by.
Unfortunately we must limit registration to 400 people, so register soon!!!!

This is a great opportunity for anybody that wants too shoot Oly arms products before you buy.

It's $35 per person & $15 each additional family member, and they will be raffling one K3BM4A3TC Tactical rifle, one .45 Semi-Automatic pistol and one Whitney Wolverine .22lr pistol.

The Oly Arms # is (800) 228-3471 ask Lee or Tom

Last Edited:
I was doing a couple things at once and was not able to view the site myself.

Appreciate the clarification on cost.

I'm waiting on my brother to see if he wants to go.

This is from another board about 'Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day'.

Yes, it's now official.

Mark your Calendars for Saturday September 12th, 2009 for the 4th Somewhat-semi-annual Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day at the Range (OACADR).

Days Events:
Product Display Tent: Walk through the Olympic Arms product display tent with static displays of all the latest Olympic Arms product. Handle the product for a close up inspection and ponder about your dream build!

Manufacturing Facility Tour: Tour a true AR15 manufacturing facility, not some brand-name assembly shop. See state of the art CNC machining stations, raw bar-stock being made into barrels, see the assembly and shipping areas, and so much more.

BBQ Lunch: Provided will be a catered BBQ lunch. Plan on a plate full of freshly spit-roasted pulled pork, as well as delicate and tasty chicken, plus sides of beans and cole slaw.

Door Prizes: Door prizes galore! Everyone will have an opportunity as some awesome door prizes, included at least TWO Olympic Arms firearms! All included!

Range time: Time at the range. Come test fire 10-15 different Olympic firearms, including an Ultramatch rifle, 1911 handguns, pistol caliber carbines, the Whitney Wolverine and the K8 Magnum Gamestalker in the new 300 Olympic caliber!

Cost for Registration:
The cost for registration is $35.00 per first adult, and an additional $15.00 per family member. Family members include spouse and children only. Sorry, no mother-in-law specials.

How do I register:
Registration will be done on line via the Olympic Arms web site. Registration links are not active yet, so I will let you know as soon as they are.

Plan to register soon, as a registration limit of 400 has been set. Last OACADR was SOLD OUT.

They are also looking for more RSO volunteers, I'll be one of them. Just PM me & I'll get yall more info. I hope to see and meet more NorthwestFirearms.com members at this event

I looked at the website but after a quick glance I couldn't tell exactly WHERE this event is being held?? :huh:

The tour itself will be at Oly Arms starting at 0900. The shooting will be at a rang down in Little Rock WA down by the Mima Indian mounds just south of the Tumwater WA. I can't remember the name of the shooting range that's down there, I just know where it is. lol

The tour itself will be at Oly Arms starting at 0900. The shooting will be at a rang down in Little Rock WA down by the Mima Indian mounds just south of the Tumwater WA. I can't remember the name of the shooting range that’s down there, I just know where it is. lol

Thanks! That's more info than I found on the website. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews