JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"This is a farewell kiss, you dog," in Arabic.

<broken link removed>

I hear that showing the sole of one's shoe is considered a great insult. I'd think trying to bean someone with an up and inside curve-shoe would be a greater insult.

I meant what dubya was saying :)
it doesn't really matter though... it's dubya

If I were President Bush, I would keep one of the guy's shoes, place it above my fireplace, and laugh each time I think of the fool that had two chances and choked and missed on world wide TV, and is now walking around without his shoes.

Funny thing is that without changes brought on by President Bush, the guy would have been beheaded two minutes after hurling his shoes

I hear that showing the sole of one's shoe is considered a great insult.

Being half Iraqi and knowing some of the traditions, I can reassure you that you are correct. Not only showing the sole, but hitting someone with it, especially across the mouth or while they are talking, is a very bad insult. It is why people did the same to Saddam's posters when he was deposed. Also, to leave a shoe or slipper turned upside down within your household can bring misfortune. Another Middle Eastern superstition.

If I were President Bush, I would keep one of the guy's shoes, place it above my fireplace, and laugh each time I think of the fool that had two chances and choked and missed on world wide TV, and is now walking around without his shoes.

You know, he really should at least keep it.

Funny thing is that without changes brought on by President Bush, the guy would have been beheaded two minutes after hurling his shoes[/QUOTE]

Not quite.
Considering Saddam didn't exactly have the same agenda as those 'mujahedeen' that have beheaded innocents.
The guy would have been shot, and his family would disappear.

I couldn't believe how he dodged that shoe when I saw it on the news, nice reflexes for sure...

The look on his face is priceless - major Whisky Tango Foxtrot moment...

Too Funny for words. So, Bush's farewell - to - Iraq tour isn't playing to big stadium audiences? Still this shoeless cat went home for the day afterwards before Mal-Ickie rounded him up. Couldn't his friends have put him up for a while?

Quote of the day: "He tried to kill my daddy!"

pres1.gif

Bush is ninja like as seen in the last clip.

I'm sure he hangs out with Chuck Norris on the weekends after slugging down a few cold ones.

Think McCain could roll like that?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads