JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm starting to hope someone makes a single shot break action firearm. Like this, but obviously within the legal areas.

28bd8e90c0cebb3fadf74016f3c35915.jpg

These things spread so much.

View attachment 507345

View attachment 507346

Used to think they'd be okay as a truck gun, but you'd have to be real close to make sure you're not hitting any others around.
I saw pretty good patterns at 25 yards with buckshot. So 10 feet away? Not my first choice but it would do in a pinch. You'll have to use the sights. And have practiced with it using the sights. Or put a laser on the damn thing like any reasonable mall ninja. :D

* Not calling you a mall ninja - just havin' fun. :)

Yeah, that's what the guy was telling me when I bought them. Took a box home and tried them in a few. The old Hi Standard loved them so I decided it'd get cut up. IIRC it held 13. I'm going to look into a tube extension.

Starting at $915. Cool, but no thanks. Maybe PSA will get a bunch and clearance them out one day for ovet half the msrp, then ill bite :cool:.
Ya, the first ones started high too due to craze and folks thinking they would be outlawed fast. They calmed down in price a lot since.

I bought a Mossberg and sold it before I even shot it. Just couldn't get myself to like it.

This catches my fancy.

Lol NFA!

View attachment 507244

V3 TAC-13

If the point of these are to be compact I don't see the point ? With the birds head grip. Or a brace on it its not much different than a shotgun with a pistol grip and a 18.5 barrel that also will give you a 7 +1 capacity in most the 18.5 inch pistol grip configuration and the same oal but it does look cool.

Great, something else to add to the list. I love my Shockwave!

(nobody said I have good taste in guns) :D

If the point of these are to be compact I don't see the point ? With the birds head grip. Or a brace on it its not much different than a shotgun with a pistol grip and a 18.5 barrel that also will give you a 7 +1 capacity in most the 18.5 inch pistol grip configuration and the same oal but it does look cool.

There isn't a whole lot of difference between a Shockwave and a bullpup in length, but there is in size and weight.

The difference between a Shockwave/et. al., and a pistol grip shotgun of approx. the same length (the latter is a bit longer by almost 3"), is that the Shockwave can have a pistol brace installed. With the brace installed it is about 30" long, but you can then shorten the barrel even more if you wish, as long as the combo remains 26"+

The brace makes the Shockwave very controllable compared to the pistol grip only, the brace being something you can easily put your shoulder to.

Any firearm is all about tradeoffs. I like my Shockwave with pistol brace, even though it is the same length as a bullpup, and if I want it to be shorter, I can take the brace off and put the raptor grip back on.

There isn't a whole lot of difference between a Shockwave and a bullpup in length, but there is in size and weight.

The difference between a Shockwave/et. al., and a pistol grip shotgun of approx. the same length (the latter is a bit longer by almost 3"), is that the Shockwave can have a pistol brace installed. With the brace installed it is about 30" long, but you can then shorten the barrel even more if you wish, as long as the combo remains 26"+

The brace makes the Shockwave very controllable compared to the pistol grip only, the brace being something you can easily put your shoulder to.

Any firearm is all about tradeoffs. I like my Shockwave with pistol brace, even though it is the same length as a bullpup, and if I want it to be shorter, I can take the brace off and put the raptor grip back on.

That makes sense. Got any pics? :)

The semi-auto one looks like fun; sort of like the old cut down, automatic Whippet Guns.

We're set up with a couple very abbreviate scatterguns. One was bought, while I built the other from an existing smooth-bore. Both required an NFA tax stamp (SBS and AOW).

smoothies-jpg.jpg

On top is a SxS with an 11" barrel. The bottom is the Serbu Super Shorty. Both are in 12-gauge (2¾" and 3" chambers, respectively). The little Serbu is a handful, but the lupara is not particularly unpleasant, has a stock, and is easy to pack. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top