JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Mossberg and sold it before I even shot it. Just couldn't get myself to like it.

This catches my fancy.

Lol NFA!

0DD776F8-C835-41F4-83A9-9F7379976A5D-768x315.jpg

V3 TAC-13

I just can't wrap my head around these. But thanks for the share!
I'm kind of the same way. That's why I didn't keep the first one.

Me thinks this could be fun on this model though.

48297-DEFAULT-L.jpg

$915 MSRP, but what will they sell for? I don't seem the distribution ready yet. My favorite so far was the .410 Mossberg Shockwave, but the finish is garbage. They all need Cerakote, fortunately some are offered that way from the factory.

Is the semiauto NFA? Or does the "lol" indicate that was a joke?

I'm not savvy.

BTW, I think a semiauto 20 ga Shockwave would be pretty cool.

It's just like the others, it was never a shotgun so it's fine as is with no stamp. The one downside I can see is if some kook uses one of these in any configuration in some high profile shooting the Feds may well suddenly ban them. Not to mention the states that will. Damn thing is tempting although I have no idea what I would do with it.

Home defense and truck gun. That's what I use mine for.

The semi would be fine with a pistol brace, especially if it worked with mini-shells, which I don't think it will.

Standard Manufacturing already has a semi 'firearm' though:

SKO_Mini--2__60107.1538417394.jpg

Until you get one and shoot it, it doesn't make sense... after you shoot it, you'll wonder how you made it this far in life without it.

Though really its pretty much a 'Get Off My Lawn' gun

I had the 930 JM edition. Sold it. That thing was honestly just too big! The 22" barrel didn't help. But it ran like a top with anything I fed it!

Sounds like you need the Stomper edition M930 with 18.5" barrel.... ;)

57E7789B-3345-42B7-8693-6CDD13F7363D.jpeg

I was wondering when they would come out with a semi:)
One use comes to mind....
View attachment 507392

That's the Geelong Highway in Australia.... I'll have you know that 15 years ago I got a speeding ticket for going 161kph (100mph) down it.... I AM THE KNIGHT RIDER!!

:s0094:

Until you get one and shoot it, it doesn't make sense... after you shoot it, you'll wonder how you made it this far in life without it.

Though really its pretty much a 'Get Off My Lawn' gun

Got that covered with my "GTFO" of my neighborhood fleet as shown above..... :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews