JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like I taught my kids:

Wrassle 'em to the ground, and once ya got 'em there, kick 'em! :s0140:

"It has been said that I have the soft, pudgy hands of a chronic masterbater."

I would expect an enthusiastic chronic wanker to have forearms like Popeye and callouses on his unit to match the ones on his hands.

I have seen some pretty direct statements from folks on both fringes about what they might do if their chosen candidate loses. I choose to believe they're all just puffing their chests, and that our society will mostly continue as normal regardless... but I also choose to be prepared for the worst. It's my opinion that Caputo shouldn't be saying this kind of thing from his position, but the threats of widespread violence are there regardless of who wins. It would be very naïve to pretend it can't happen here as it has so many other places.
It's chest puffing. We heard the same in 2016, 2012, 2008. A lot of people got duped into buying overpriced firearms/ammunition during the last big run (2012), and 8 years later they seemed to have forgotten that the people with the most to gain by selling truckloads of guns/ammo are the people amplifying the panic using social media.

It's no accident that Dems have huge amounts of their hedge-fund money sunk into gun and ammo makers... every time they fire up a panic, we run to stock up, more money for them.
The manufacturers and distributors are in on it too. Selling 20 cent/round ammo for 40 cents/round will put a new boat under the Christmas tree.

The manufacturers and distributors are in on it too. Selling 20 cent/round ammo for 40 cents/round will put a new boat under the Christmas tree.

THIS is true too.

Plus there are some other reasons for price increases which I will not put all down in this one post. I posted about it elsewhere on this forum in the past.

I have NO clue where those LINKS or posts are now.

Cate

It is written, "Yea verily, I say unto you that the .45 is unclean and used by those who's thumbs are not opposed. It is the caliber of the those with the low forehead and dimmed vision. Exalt ye instead in the virtues of the 9MM that is both swift and powerful, delivering death and destruction in great quantity to those that have thin shields. let it be known throughout the land that the 9MM is good and has my favor."

....yeah but....9mm has 350 ft/lbs of energy.....45acp has 425...... 40Small and Weak has 500......556 or 762x39 each have 1800.... 308 or 762x51 have 2700.

If you can shoot it with one hand, it aint nothin.... ya better be prepared to put five rounds center mass before you expect to see results.

Only if Trump wins re-election will there be any more riots, but only in the cities, and not in the suburbs. Nobody in the suburbs will tolerate rioters. My wife is not going let anyone trample our landscaping. And I'm not going to let anyone trample my wife.

Trump is not going to win though, as much as I want him to. The little babies are going to get what they want. The riots will end. We will have other problems, like how to install an RFID chip on that International Harvester M1.

Only if Trump wins re-election will there be any more riots, but only in the cities, and not in the suburbs. Nobody in the suburbs will tolerate rioters.

I will respectfully disagree. The riots will continue regardless of who wins; this is about destabilizing the society enough to bring down the entire house of cards. Of course if Trump wins, the fevered pitch will exponentially increase.

Also, the real objective is the suburbs and control of the middle class; the battle for the city will eventually spread. That said, it will be a completely different equation and, as you note, people are not going to passively abide rioting and especially arson.

Para Proelium

Neither will Biden. Who will win? Whoever's behind the whole BLM/ANTIFA/anti 2A/Anti-America movements, and whoever is bankrolling the candidates :rolleyes:

In all seriousness.... no matter who "wins" the elections this year, America as a concept, Liberty as a principle, and freedom as a result of responsibility... these have already lost.

In all seriousness.... no matter who "wins" the elections this year, America as a concept, Liberty as a principle, and freedom as a result of responsibility... these have already lost.
Damn Camo, that really hits it on the head. I know you are right, I am just not quite ready to accept it.

Only if Trump wins re-election will there be any more riots, but only in the cities, and not in the suburbs. Nobody in the suburbs will tolerate rioters.

This was my exact take. The rioters were not able to project beyond the inner city sh*t holes they were rioting in and therefore were no threat. I espoused that here and other places. It was right for a while.

Then the opportunistic fire situation came along and allowed a few to do the damage of thousands. Of course this speculation on my part, but we all know damn good and well those groups had a lot to do with that. It will never be proven or prosecuted, so being complacent with any of these groups and what they could possibly do post election would not be good.

I think Caputo got too kooky for his employers, he's been put out to pasture. Radio silence since his rant.

"

"Trump Health Official Michael Caputo Diagnosed with Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer
The Health and Human Services spokesman took a leave of absence last week" SEPT 24, 2020

Or he could be building up his bunker.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads