JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Stoking the fire with no apparent evidence is criminal for someone in his position."
The Left itself themselves provides the evidence with their constant threats and ongoing riot and affray. They should watch what they wish for.
"Someone in his position" may just know things that are not generally known by the Drooling Masses.
Other than extreme poverty there's no reason not to buy ammo. By extreme poverty I mean clouds of flies crawling all over stick figures with distended bellies. If you can afford to eat you need ammo, otherwise somebody hungrier than you will be eating your provisions.
This is Trumps great America I suppose. Your hungry, armed neighbor taking your provisions. Sad outlook so many have on our fellow Americans. I can't take any more of this winning. Sounds awful to me!

Thanks Black Lies Matter/Antifa, George and Michael...
:s0093:

You have some info on this dude that I need to know about?
1600531365547.png

1) " Mark my words. If Trump wins in November Portland is gonna burn."
Yeah, and? ...

2) "This is Trumps great America I suppose. Your hungry, armed neighbor taking your provisions. Sad outlook so many have on our fellow Americans..."
This is the America Trump inherited after 50 years of increasingly Leftist policies in action. He has been in office for just under 4 years.
"I can't take any more of this winning. Sounds awful to me!"
No matter how awful winning sounds to you, losing would be a LOT worse.

It's not so much my hungry neighbors so much as roving mobs who think they can help themselves to whatever they want in the name of racial and social equity. Somehow, the OD death of a junkie who got a Fentanyl hot shot gives them the right to do this.

Well I've heard people claim that Christ's second coming is near.

You do you but the level of paranoia present on all sides cannot be healthy.

As I see it. It's just another way to say (or maybe, as some might prefer)......

"Vertrou in God en die Mauser!" (roughly translated to: Trust in God and the Mauser}

OMG! How Politically Incorrect can I be?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
1) "Vertrou in God en die Mauser!" (roughly translated to: Trust in God and the Mauser}"
Reminds me of the quote by Red Cloud (IIRC) when asked if he trusted the Whites, to wit:
"I trust only the Great Spirit and my rifle."

2) "Try moving the Burn Loot Murder into outlying counties and the reaction will be very different."
They get away with their antics because TPTB in urban areas are more interested in protecting them than the lives and property of the Productive Sector. This is only true in the Blue Dystopias. They will likely find that rural county deputies are not under orders to let them burn, loot, and murder and protect them while they do. They will also find the populace a lot less sympathetic to their destructive tantrums and and having no problems in dealing with riot and arson with the requisite level of force.

It is written, "Yea verily, I say unto you that the .45 is unclean and used by those who's thumbs are not opposed. It is the caliber of the those with the low forehead and dimmed vision. Exalt ye instead in the virtues of the 9MM that is both swift and powerful, delivering death and destruction in great quantity to those that have thin shields. let it be known throughout the land that the 9MM is good and has my favor."
Well spoken... like a man who cannot handle the recoil of the Great Man Stopper! :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top