JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wow, aside from that being ridiculous, if Trump wins, there will be plenty of ammo at cheap prices again, just like the last time he won.

One would hope, but I've come to believe that the current rioting will only intensify if and when Trump secures re-election. The revolutionary Marxists are all-in, going for broke. Community security concerns and the need for arms will increase.

Last Edited:
Pity someone in his position would say something like this. Stoking the fire with no apparent evidence is criminal for someone in his position.

Have you seen the state of our Nation? That's a pity. Maybe this guy is just giving his unfiltered opinion. Do you want some pre-chewed tripe and false hope? So many little whiners on here ffs....

Have you seen the state of our Nation? That's a pity. Maybe this guy is just giving his unfiltered opinion. Do you want some pre-chewed tripe and false hope? So many little whiners on here ffs....
A lot of people have a problem with truth and confrontation. When the Japanese bought our company many years ago one of the first things they told us in leadership was "harmony must be maintained at all cost"....then came the meetings with the brains and those with missing brains, and the missing brains always had to have their say and demanded consensus...and the Japanese agreed.

I have seen some pretty direct statements from folks on both fringes about what they might do if their chosen candidate loses. I choose to believe they're all just puffing their chests, and that our society will mostly continue as normal regardless... but I also choose to be prepared for the worst. It's my opinion that Caputo shouldn't be saying this kind of thing from his position, but the threats of widespread violence are there regardless of who wins. It would be very naïve to pretend it can't happen here as it has so many other places.

wow, aside from that being ridiculous, if Trump wins, there will be plenty of ammo at cheap prices again, just like the last time he won.

I wish that I had your optimism.

Regardless of what happens politically, there are now millions of new gun owners who will want to practice. Production is going to lag behind demand on this one for some time.

Now add back in the politics...If the Dems win anything, there will be a continuation of panic buying with some of the more experienced gun owners (who've, to date, been sitting this one out) most likely jumping in.

If Trump wins, what will the fringe elements of our society do? We sat through years of protests, impeachment trials, etc. Will they try violence next? Even just one instance will ignite something, least of which is more panic buying of arms and ammo.

If T wins, an "armed insurrection" might not be the most accurate term, but I'd 100% expect isolated violence and riots in the usual places, just like in 2016, but probably worse. If I lived or worked in any major city, yeah, I'd be thinking about the safety and security of myself and family a little more seriously than normal.

Trump wins, the East Coast and the West Coast be one like looted, burned out 3rd world counties... Thanks Black Lies Matter/Antifa, George and Michael...

The center of the country will remain recognizable as the America the East and west coasts used to know...

Sigh...

I'll just keep reloading, might-be the currency by December...

:s0093:

"If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it's going to be hard to get," the former Trump campaign official warned.

Where's this guy been? If he's a gun owner he never gets out of the house/turns on the TV and has many many 1000s of rounds downstairs**. Or if he's not a gun owner, why would he care? Or, he's just off his nut. I'll just keep, keepin' on. Nothing to see here.

(Should let him know about being able to sell his 9mm for 3-4 times what he paid for it on the internet.)

Where's this guy been? If he's a gun owner he never gets out of the house/turns on the TV and has many many 1000s of rounds downstairs. Or if he's not a gun owner, why would he care? Or, he's just off his nut. I'll just keep, keepin' on. Nothing to see here.
That was my first thought too! "Ammo is going to be hard to get...." You been living under a rock dude?

So how's that going to play out? Are we going to have to join, or be conscripted, into one faction or the other, or do we just lob pot shots out the front door at whoever shoots first at us?:confused: I know the first person that will piss me off is the one that shoots at me, or says "your either with us, or against us!".

I wish that I had your optimism.

Regardless of what happens politically, there are now millions of new gun owners who will want to practice. Production is going to lag behind demand on this one for some time.

Now add back in the politics...If the Dems win anything, there will be a continuation of panic buying with some of the more experienced gun owners (who've, to date, been sitting this one out) most likely jumping in.

If Trump wins, what will the fringe elements of our society do? We sat through years of protests, impeachment trials, etc. Will they try violence next? Even just one instance will ignite something, least of which is more panic buying of arms and ammo.
Spot on analysis.

Well said. Pity such headlines are now part of the landscape.
Used to listen to Art Bell at 4 in the morning on my paper route in high school. Most hilarious. (FTR I never took Art Bell seriously.) It was always the hilarity of some of the delusions spouted by the people who thought they were aliens.

Also I picked up two pistols today, 10mm 1911 and a Desert Eagle in 44 mag. My desert eagle sees the puny 45ACP and laughs. (I have a desert eagle 1911 as well in 45acp)

Last Edited:
"Stoking the fire with no apparent evidence is criminal for someone in his position."
The Left itself provides the evidence with their constant threats and ongoing riot and affray. They should watch what they wish for.
"Someone in his position" may just know things that are not generally known by the Drooling Masses.
Other than extreme poverty there's no reason not to buy ammo. By extreme poverty I mean clouds of flies crawling all over stick figures with distended bellies. If you can afford to eat you need ammo, otherwise somebody hungrier than you will be eating your provisions.

Last Edited:
One would hope, but I've come to believe that the current rioting with only intensify if and when Trump secures re-election. The revolutionary Marxists are all-in, going for broke. Community security concerns and the need for arms will increase.

Mark my words. If Trump wins in November Portland is gonna burn.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top