JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the LORD commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a .45acp. Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts. Each one threw down his staff and it became a 9mm. But Aaron's .45 swallowed up their 9mm.
and Pharaoh's were called High Point.

What better way to get an important message out with out it being officially sanctioned? "Oh, sure, Caputo is just a rogue, running his mouth. he's been under a lot of stress so now we'll send him off on two months medical leave."
If Trump were to come out and say what Caputo did then the media would string him out until November. Caputo a patsy then? No. This was all part of the process.

Yeah, taking some time off for mental health might be a good idea...

There are scientists working for this government who do not want America to get better. Did you hear me? There are scientists who work for this government who do not want America to get well.

Then he discloses: 'My health is failing. My mental health is definitely failing. I don't like being alone emotionally. The shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there, alone, those shadows are so long.'

Someone get him a beer and some range time stat!

JMB is my armorer; I shall not want.
He maketh me to go forth in confidence.
And yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death I will fear no evil for my 1911 is with me.
My Powerball and my Hydrashoks they comfort me.
My magazines runneth over.
Surely stopping power and reliability shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the House of Browning for ever.
_Psalm 1911

Nope. Just God's chosen pistol caliber, .45 ACP.

glock-vs-1911.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top