JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HHS head spokesperson Michael Caputo tells Americans to "buy ammunition" before election, warns that anti-Trump lunatics will launch an armed insurrection against America (updated)

Reading this shocked me. No joke. Read on:

While streaming on Facebook Live the other day, Michael Caputo, the Trump-appointed head head of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), told Americans that they should stock up on ammunition before the November election because things are about to get crazy.

According to Caputo, Democrats are plotting an armed insurrection in the event that Donald Trump wins reelection. Caputo also believes that his own political opponents "are going to have to kill me" if Trump wins, which is why he, too, is stocking up on ammo. "If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it's going to be hard to get," the former Trump campaign official warned. "You understand that they're going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that's where this is going."'

HHS head spokesperson Michael Caputo tells Americans to "buy ammunition" before election, warns that anti-Trump lunatics will launch an armed insurrection against America (updated)

While streaming on Facebook Live the other day, Michael Caputo, the Trump-appointed head head of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), told Americans that they should stock up on ammunition before the November election because things are about to get crazy.

According to Caputo, Democrats are plotting an armed insurrection in the event that Donald Trump wins reelection. Caputo also believes that his own political opponents "are going to have to kill me" if Trump wins, which is why he, too, is stocking up on ammo. "If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen, because it's going to be hard to get," the former Trump campaign official warned. "You understand that they're going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that's where this is going."'
I think that most people that are members of this forum and others like it around the nation, are prepared for whatever the crazies want to do. It would break my heart to see things go that way, but the choice isn't mine, I just have to try to deal with it no matter what it is.

This seems to be true and Caputo is taking a 60 day medical leave after his video on social media according to People.com. Wow!!!

Well the Companies that make the stuff will LOVE the guy:D

Nope. Just God's chosen pistol caliber, .45 ACP.
It is written, "Yea verily, I say unto you that the .45 is unclean and used by those who's thumbs are not opposed. It is the caliber of the those with the low forehead and dimmed vision. Exalt ye instead in the virtues of the 9MM that is both swift and powerful, delivering death and destruction in great quantity to those that have thin shields. let it be known throughout the land that the 9MM is good and has my favor."

It is written, "Yea verily, I say unto you that the .45 is unclean and used by those who's thumbs are not opposed. It is the caliber of the those with the low forehead and dimmed vision. Exalt ye instead in the virtues of the 9MM that is both swift and powerful, delivering death and destruction in great quantity to those that have thin shields. let it be known throughout the land that the 9MM is good and has my favor."
Is it not also written, "Yea, when John Moses came upon the land, he decried: Lo! There must be a more permanent and effective damager of limbs and torso; and henceforth we shall lay down our enemies with the almighty .45 ACP, dispensed from mine own creation, the 1911" ?

Is it not also written, "Yea, when John Moses came upon the land, he decried: Lo! There must be a more permanent and effective damager of limbs and torso; and henceforth we shall lay down our enemies with the almighty .45 ACP, dispensed from mine own creation, the 1911" ?
So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the LORD commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a .45acp. Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts. Each one threw down his staff and it became a 9mm. But Aaron's .45 swallowed up their 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top