JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Put down heavy oil or tar, put a layer of gravel on top and roll. Been done in the US for over 100 years. But the video is kind of neat especially the gravel trucks being driven in reverse. I wonder if they are using GPS? My BIL a Canadian wheat rancher says all of his equipment is controlled by GPS now. The first time I went up there 30 years ago everything was operator controlled. I helped drive the combines, trucks and tractors at harvest time. Farming - two month and one half periods of 18-20 hr days with the other 9 months getting ready for the two month and one half periods of 18-20 hr days.

Last Edited:
Put down heavy or tar, put a layer of gravel on top and roll. Been done in the US for over 100 years. But the video is kind of neat especially the gravel trucks being driven in reverse. I wonder if they are using GPS? My BIL a Canadian wheat rancher says all of his equipment is controlled by GPS. The first time I went up there 30 years ago everything was operator controlled. I helped drive the combines, trucks and tractors at harvest time. Farming - two month and one half periods of 18-20 hr days with the other 9 months getting ready for the two month and one half periods of 18-20 hr days.
ha i wish i had GPS when i was combining/bailing. 65 days straight at 10-12 sometimes 14hr days. literally, would come home and go to sleep. operating equipment is strenuous! i love it! though i dont do it as often as i used to.

My father n law got a new combine a few years back. Got a ride in it on our last trip. That thing is like a space ship. He could darn near let it run while he sleeps.
My step brother always says he drive a Lamborgini at work.

They cost the same anyway.

Lamborgini tractors are pretty nice.

Lamborghini_22PS_1951.jpg

63c61267f8436ebf35b2e14c464418e4.jpg

tractors_600.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR