JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone run into issues with shipping items . Such as bad checks . I love to sell my brass but have been burned by 2 folks. Also do you think i need to post the names of the two that burned me .. One canceld his check. The other checks bounced like a rubber ball .. Thank gage:huh:

Money orders are counterfeited all the time. Take only a USPS money order and cash it before sending goods. Or PayPal, although they don't like gun related items to be paid for through their site.

I agree on the USPS only! I only accept those when selling via mail. As for pay pal they will shut down your account if they find out it is gun related. I have used it but very little and no word of a gun related product. Also gift the money and you will not get tagged for there fee.

I have bought three guns new from Dealers with my Paypal Debt card. Good anywhere Mastercard is! So there is a limit to Paypals ability to limit what you can buy with their services.

A USPS MO or cash are the only true safe methods of payment. Payalot Pal can reverse payment if the payer files a complaint or he reverses payment made with a credit card. If you take a check wait until it clears your account.

PLEASE post the names of the bad check writers so no one else is ripped off.

I have bought three guns new from Dealers with my Paypal Debt card. Good anywhere Mastercard is! So there is a limit to Paypals ability to limit what you can buy with their services.

Read pay pals terms, certain fire arm related items well get your account locked. It can take months to get your money from them. Not a problem for the buyer but the seller can get a royal screwing. You have to be discrete with the descriptions of the item sold.

As others have said, USPS Money Order, personal checks need to clear, and cash. I have used Paypal for buying and selling...and request discreet / "no gun related terms".

If I am buying something, I send payment with USPS MO and generally send it Priority with signature required (depending on value) to have a confirmation it was received and not "lost". And when sending items out, UPS or Priority mail with tracking and confirmation.

Read pay pals terms, certain fire arm related items well get your account locked. It can take months to get your money from them. Not a problem for the buyer but the seller can get a royal screwing. You have to be discrete with the descriptions of the item sold.

I used a Paypal Debt card the name on the receipt was WILD BILLS GUNS I seriously doubt it would have been a challenge to figure out what I bought with 350.00 to 750.00 debts.

You can use a Paypal money transfer to purchase firearms and some firearm related items. But you can use a Paypal Debt Card to buy Firearms and Firearm realted items. They can't stop you since they are connected to Mastercard. And it states right on the card GOOD ANYWHERE MASTERCARD IS ACCEPTED

The money never goes into a sellers paypal account. In fact the seller doesn't even have to have a paypal account. I have also used it at Midway and a number of other online dealers to buy reloading equipment and supplies.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top