JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
is anybody else having problems getting packages delivered to them? From maybe the snow and crappy weather ....I have two packages from separate sources just basically stop moving days ago and no updates or info... Gettin lil worried.... Am i alone?:(

Yesterday was the first mail delivery we have had since the 10th and it was only about the size of a regular days delivery. I'm wondering where the rest is including 3 packages that have shown "Delivery Exception".

I have several packages coming USPS, UPS and FEDEX that are hit or miss for arrival dates. Some have come earlier by two days, others have gotten waylaid along the path. Nothing lost as of yet.

FedEx is back logged and holding a bunch of stuff in Troutdale due to the weather. I have been waiting for a package for a week o_O

That is what they told me when I called ;)

I anxiously await a package containing a pre-2007 Camillus brand TL-29 "Electrician's Knife". This unissued Military knife has blades made from 0107-6C steel (essentially that is 1095 Carbon Steel with added Chromium and Vanadium for added edge holding and corrosion resistant properties).

I ordered it on MLK Jr's birthday, and it wasn't shipped until yesterday.

Patience is a virtue. (I lost my virtue on my wedding night).

I bought a range finder from a dealer WAY back East. Was a deal w/free shipping. Bought on the 15th, it just departed. I figure I'll see it next Thursday.....IF I'm lucky. No worries.

Had a 68 lb UPS package make it to Roseburg, sit there 2 days then
it went to Portland---sat another 2 days---then down to Tualatin and
out for delivery. No complaints---they actually do a good job. It
turns into a logistical nightmare when mother nature throws a fit.

I usually always have to do pickups at the shippers terminal this time of year! I am so far from the big city for them to deliver all the way to me, I can have the Local post office accept packages if I know what coming and when, but I usually just pick stuff up when we run to the city for food and fuel and what ever!

is anybody else having problems getting packages delivered to them? From maybe the snow and crappy weather ....I have two packages from separate sources just basically stop moving days ago and no updates or info... Gettin lil worried.... Am i alone?:(

All the semi's are stuck here in The Dalles, just incase you wanted to know....;)

Considering the midwest and east coast was practically shut down due to ice storms and snow...

not surprising.

In the words of the Jafar in Aladdin "Patience Iago.."

08148655542b6e4f0ab0b39904081afb.jpg

We had the same problem a few weeks ago. USPS tracking showed that they picked it up and then nothing for over a week. Then it magically reappeared on their tracking and was delivered a few days later. I suspect that the cause was bad weather.

The Siskiyous are effed up too. Semis backed up to south of Redding today at 10:30AM on Northbound I-5. We had to go over to the airport and then take 44 west to get to Redding for a couple of DR. appts. On 44W the CHP had the northbound on ramp to I-5 CLOSED because it was such a mess.

Brutus Out

Wife has been waiting for UPS to deliver her most important package for a week.
Last week was snow and ice.
I explained everything is backed-up and her package is sitting on a warehouse shelf.
"Look dear, the UPS site shows they tried to get it to you three times already"
"Want it now!!!"
My bad, wth is in that package?

I shop the crap out of Amazon. Normally the only problem is USPS. Every time I see something shipped by them I wonder will I ever see it. They regularly lose stuff, or show it delivered but it never got to me. FedEx is starting to run a close second for some reason although not even close. During the great ammo crunch I was getting ammo delivered every week. Often a couple times a week. Most of it was FedEx. The camera's out front of the house came in real handy. Like me telling them I have the driver on tape delivering it to another house on the other side of the street. Or the last one where I see the guy stop at the corner like he's searching, then drives right past at the time it's showing delivered. Already had the claim in on that one when Wife brings the package home. If was at a house that often gets our mail and is empty. On another damn street.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top