JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered a Micro Roni Gen 4 Glock carbine kit from a company called YRS Inc. They had the best price currently at $199 with free shipping. Ordered it on the 19th of July.

In this age of Amazon, most deliveries of items are usually within a few days from most of my bullet and firearms accessories suppliers. Having been a week, I decided to check on the status and was surprised to see the tracking number they supplied indicating that the item is coming from Tel Aviv, Israel.

It's coming via USPS and last info showed it in the Tel Aviv processing center on July 23rd with no expected date of delivery. Uh oh...

I've shipped items from the US to Japan recently and received items from Japan and it usually takes 2-3 weeks both ways. Anyone have any experience receiving items from Israel?

I didn't really need the item, but I'm looking forward to playing with it and would like to know how long it takes to get items from Israel.

Has anyone else ordered items from this company?

Oops... Actually did a search and found the answer. 18.7 days is the average time to receive items from Israel, so about the same as Japan...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top