JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok. I am not "taking posession" just shipping.

Thanks!

YES your FFL is taking "possession" of them! If your FFL is shipping them then they are taking possession of the guns and they need to be input into the FFL's bound book.

When the receiving FFL gets the guns they are going to log them into their bound book from your shipping FFL.

YES your FFL is taking "possession" of them! If your FFL is shipping them then they are taking possession of the guns and they need to be input into the FFL's bound book.

When the receiving FFL gets the guns they are going to log them into their bound book from your shipping FFL.
Yes, that is what I meant. The FFL is taking possession of them, even just to ship them.

Hyrax222 if you are the ffl holder and are asking this question for your own info. I would really recommend reading the ATF Guidelines book.

Private party brings in a firearm to ship, it goes into my bound book. It then gets shipped to the FFL holder on the other end and goes into his bound book. Private party comes in and does a 4473, gets approval and leaves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top