JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was watching a video on youtube and someone from impact guns mentioned that you can have firearms shipped straight to you since theyre an ffl. My understanding was that if its out of state it has to go from a private party or ffl to the ffl youre picking it up from, and not straight to you (if from the shipping ffl). Whats the verdict on this? If i buy a firearm from out of state and have the seller ship it through their ffl, can they ship straight to me?

Not legal, unless they do some work on your gun, that you sent to them. Then it can be shipped back directly to you.

From Impact Guns
<broken link removed>

We will not ship firearms directly to you. They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality. We do not ship firearms to non-FFL holders. This is federal law. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top