JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure on the legality.

I thought a co2 pistol would be fun, now it just sits there cus the shots start strong the Peter out and I got tired of having to buy more cartridges.

I just got a break barrel and a lever action rifle and they are much more fun.

I think the CO2 are better for plinking. If you buy boxes of 40 canisters at a time they are pretty cheap.

I have three CO2 pistols and one break barrel and the CO2 ones get shot way more. You get a whole mag full of shots rather than one so for a trap or paper it's more like actual shooting

Now for rifles it's another story all together

As far as sending them by USPS, that's how they where shipped to me from the retailer

Hi NoFlinch,

Air pistols/rifles are not considered firearms by the BATF. There are some exceptions I suspect as with any government rules (they write them vague enough so that they can interpret them any way They Want ! ) .

I have sent my Crossman 1300 to MAC-1 in California last year for service thru USPS no problem. That was before 594. You might want to ask a friendly law enforcement type or lawyer you know to be on the safe side.

You just cant assume anything any more or go by what you see on the net. C.Y.A. is the rule nowadays.

B.

I know this is a pellet gun thread but i recently picked up some airsoft guns. Got a co2 pistol that is 500 fps and an electric ar style rifle that is 450 fps. The electric rifle is so much fun because it has semi and full auto. On full auto it shoots about 14 pellets a second and will destroy beer cans from a fairly good distance.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top