JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it were me, I would talk directly with a local FFl dealer that knows exactly what the laws for international shipping of guns are. Canada has very strict guns laws and registration requirements. Realistically you might do with less hassle to sell locally.

It is VERY unlikely that a local FFL will even have a clue since that is NOT what they do. You will need to look up firearms exporters (this is their job) and talk to them. I don't think it is very hard but is time/paperwork consuming and can be costly.

It is VERY unlikely that a local FFL will even have a clue since that is NOT what they do. You will need to look up firearms exporters (this is their job) and talk to them. I don't think it is very hard but is time/paperwork consuming and can be costly.

Yeah I've made the rounds to the local ffl's already and they like me had no clue. Anyone know of a good firearms exporter?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top