JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello BEForehand NWFIREARMS community!
A friend pointed me towards this site.
I'm looking to buy or trade for a Norinco MAK90 or NHM/RPK bolt housing & bolt.

I just purchased a used Norinco NHM/RPK and am disappointed in the junky bolt assembly & bolt. Looking for a new or used set. Thank you for any help!
Randy

Got any photos of that junky bolt carrier group?

It's hard for me to imagine an unrecoverable AK BCG unless somehow it, being separated from everything else was left in some corrosive environment.

Last Edited:

I just purchased a used Norinco NHM/RPK and am disappointed in the junky bolt assembly & bolt. Looking for a new or used set. Thank you for any help!
Randy

Those are normally high quaity parts in the norinco I think they are hard chromed . Much better than the mim parts . Could it possibly have been swapped out ?

Welcome aboard!
There is always SARCO, and Numerich, ErnstArmory, Floridagunworks, as a food source of new, and used parts. I' sure there are others. Or, a competent Gunsmith may be able to correct your issues! What's sort of issues do you have, and pictures always help, or at least contribute to the gun pork addiction! Lol:)

Randy

The bolt must be head spaced . If you replace it . If not it can be dangerous

The bolt must be head spaced . If you replace it . If not it can be dangerous
The bolt is factory thin behind the extractor and the tooling marks are rough and unlike any other Norinco I've owned. I've yet to take it to the range as I just did the trade last month. A picture says a thousand words, so have a look-see and any advice is appreciated!

20180302_071427.jpg 20180308_123758.jpg

Welcome aboard!
There is always SARCO, and Numerich, ErnstArmory, Floridagunworks, as a food source of new, and used parts. I' sure there are others. Or, a competent Gunsmith may be able to correct your issues! What's sort of issues do you have, and pictures always help, or at least contribute to the gun pork addiction! Lol:)
Better late than never on the pictures!
I'll take it to the range and see how she does before replacing. Thanx much for the parts supplier info!

20180302_071427.jpg 20180308_123758.jpg

Randy

There are a couple norinco gurus on here if you put a thread that just says norinco ak help wanted you might draw them and they chould probably tell you whats going on for sure

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top