JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Running for the Senate in Massachusetts, Mitt Romney once assured voters in a state with strong gun-control laws: "I don't line up with the NRA." Now the likely Republican presidential nominee, Romney will headline the National Rifle Association's annual convention Friday and assure tens of thousands of gun-rights activists that he's squarely on their side.

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Running for the Senate in Massachusetts, Mitt Romney once assured voters in a state with strong gun-control laws: "I don't line up with the NRA." Now the likely Republican presidential nominee, Romney will headline the National Rifle Association's annual convention Friday and assure tens of thousands of gun-rights activists that he's squarely on their side.

Romney is a slimy d0uchebag.

Reminds me of this idiotic idea Kerry had.
kerrys_guns.gif

I can picture Romney doing something similar.

Romney is the very definition of a hypocritical flip-flopping panderer. I bet he would walk into a Brady room and say guns are bad and step in the next room full of NRA supporters and say I love guns and all of this would happen inside of 5 minutes.

Romney epitomizes weathervane politics.

The trouble (as I see it) is that we spend all our time voting against people, and direct none of our attentions toward selecting somebody to vote for.

I'll never again waste my vote on somebody just to get another somebody out of office. I'm going to write in Ron Paul's name, no matter who's on the ballot.

Ronmey signed in an AWB and a "may-issue" statute that is one of the restricted in the country. the last time I checked, Mass, which hasn't changed it's firearms laws in any significant way since he was governor, gets a "A" from the Brady Bunch.

If you people are stupid enough to believe that Romney is any more pro-gun than Obama, I feel sorry for you. There are foundations set aside to provide special funding for your level of stupidity.

In Wa or Ore or ID, ot doesn't make a difference. Obama will win by landslide proportions.

If you want to make your vote actually COUNT, vote PAUL in a write-in.

A Vote for Romney is a vote for scummery and anti-2A ACTION, not just rhetoric when it was politically convenient.

"If you want to make your vote actually COUNT, vote PAUL in a write-in."

The end result of that would be the same thing as voting for Obummer.

The way the system is now, a third party candidate doesn't stand a chance and basically voting for (or writing in someone) just takes a vote away from one of the two major candidates.

If we want Obummer out, then (unfortunatley) Romney is our only chance.

"If you want to make your vote actually COUNT, vote PAUL in a write-in."

The end result of that would be the same thing as voting for Obummer.

The way the system is now, a third party candidate doesn't stand a chance and basically voting for (or writing in someone) just takes a vote away from one of the two major candidates.

If we want Obummer out, then (unfortunatley) Romney is our only chance.

I'd rather write in Ron Paul and have him lose than vote for Romney and have him win.

Enough of this "divide and conquer" nonsense!

Yes 0bama is a liar and hypocrite.
Yes Romney is a walking, talking d0uchenozzle.

If you want out of this hall-of-mirrors electoral sham, then for God's sake stop repeating the old "Anybody but _____." mistake!

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got."

Romney is a weathervane, he will tell anyone anything, if he thinks they will like it.

I agree, WA and OR (but not ID) will go for Obama, unless something radical happens (ie inpeachment)

I also agree that here in WA, as it stands right now, I will be voting for Ron Paul.

BTW: Okanogan County Republician convention today...Ron Paul ran the county...every single deligate and alternate is committed to Ron Paul!!!!! That's my county!

Romney has absolutely no chance of winning, and if you think that voting for that CORRUPT DECEITFUL CLOWN is going to get you anything different than what we've already been experiencing under O, W, Clinton ad infinitum, then you're utterly immune to learning from your mistakes.

Please, please, please, stop voting against people, and dispense with the "anybody but ___" self-deception.

I'm registered as an Other and that's who will get my vote. Anybody other than Obama. I agree that Other might not be much better but I can't see how he could possibly be worse than this elitist.

Hasn't passed a budget in three years. Increased the already sky high debt almost 50%. What do we have to show for it?

6a00d8341c630a53ef015431f444af970c-200wi.jpg

thumbnail.aspx.jpg

obama.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR