JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Rainier
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace
Hogue grip
Pocket Holster
2 magazines

S&W Shield .40
Talon Grips
Truglo sights
3 magazines
J4M Magnetic holster and magazine pouch
Red Monarch trigger (not in picture)

Don't really care which ffl. Fees paid by me or purchaser depending on price and trade. Just putting my feelers out there.

I'd love an AK pistol or AR pistol or a pistol with an optic. Just show me what you got.

SmartSelect_20210425-231106_Instagram.jpg SmartSelect_20210425-231053_Instagram.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll take them - but have a couple of questions first. Check your personal messages on this site for a message from me. You do that by clicking on the envelope icon in the top-right of the black menu bar at the top of the page.
Thanks.

So excuse my mistake, new to the forums. Not $400 for both, I was just filling the price tab but now realize I can leave it blank. I got a bunch of messages so instead of responding to each one I'm posting this.

Shield .40 with everything
$600
Ruger with everything
$500

Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace
Hogue grip
Pocket Holster
2 magazines

S&W Shield .40
Talon Grips
Truglo sights
3 magazines
J4M Magnetic holster and magazine pouch
Red Monarch trigger (not in picture)

Don't really care which ffl. Fees paid by me or purchaser depending on price and trade. Just putting my feelers out there.

I'd love an AK pistol or AR pistol or a pistol with an optic. Just show me what you got.

View attachment 871078 View attachment 871079
If someone want's to meet in Tigard and pay their ffl fee I'll trade everything here for $700. I want to meet at a specific gun shop that has something in that I want. Forgot to mention shield also has upgraded stainless rod and spring. Also has a small knick on slide from front site installation

20210427_153612.jpg 20210427_153627.jpg 20210427_153718.jpg

If someone want's to meet in Tigard and pay their ffl fee I'll trade everything here for $700. I want to meet at a specific gun shop that has something in that I want. Forgot to mention shield also has upgraded stainless rod and spring. Also has a small knick on slide from front site installation

View attachment 872087 View attachment 872088 View attachment 872089
So it turns out NWArmory does trades and purchases so unless someone really wants these and messages me before tomorrow Im going to tomorrow to trade em.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.